• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The one punch man profioes are a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sithisit

I'd appreciate it if you stopped outright mocking and using all caps. This kind of behavior is how you propagate an exclusionist environment.

Gargoyle One said:
Too ******* bad, feats are feats.

What you think means about as much as a thug to Saitama
Dude... why are you such an asshole? If you think im wrong, or if you disagree with me, then just ******* tell me. Just say, "i dont agree with you because ______" instead of "too ******* bad, what you think doesnt mean shit". Like are you trying to be funny or something?

I get that you're tryna pull off the "oh look at me im super sarcastic and cool and smart" act but it just makes you look like an uncivilized asshole. You literally just told me that my opinion doesnt mean jack shit. Yeah i think if anyone deserves a ban, its you.

FINALLY IT APPEARED

THE "I DONT THINK IT IS THIS STRONG BUT MY WORD IS LAW SO ITS AUTO RIGHT" ARGUMENT

Yeah when did i say that my word is law?

The guy is a new editor, he just joined the wiki, it's obvious that he is not going to know exactly how we do powerscaling, no need to treat him like an idiot because of that.

Also, Galaxy, try to be respectiful and not start an argument, or else you may get banned.

Well, let put it this way : When fighting with Carnage Kabuto, Genos had used his strongest attack but got completely overpowered by Kabuto without much effort So Kabuto's AP is higher than genos's. Genos had tanked alot of hits from Kabuto, so Genos should have the durability that at least the same level as his AP, if he didnt, he would hve been dead since the House of Evolution arc Sea King was able to beating up genos, which mean he break through Genos's durability, that's why he is city level That's how the scailing works

And what is "glass canon" the term is kinda new to me

Relax, long ago I was thinking exactly like you GalaxyPirate, but I realized that several characters has withstood Genos's beams, meaning that they have 7-B durability.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
The guy is a new editor, he just joined the wiki, it's obvious that he is not going to know exactly how we do powerscaling, no need to treat him like an idiot because of that.

Also, Galaxy, try to be respectiful and not start an argument, or else you may get banned.
Are you ******* kidding me? I was extremely polite and civilized

Code:
But gargoyle one and a couple other guys took advantage of my politeness and they're the ones who started acting like a total asshole first. And all of you guys are just attacking me?

Nobody is attacking you. Just chill out with the language and attitude please.

Just try to calmly counter their arguments if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back