• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Verse Trilogy: Video Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked previously about what it takes for things such as webcomics or manga to be considered an official verse on the wiki. But me and a friend of mine had a question about what qualifications need to be met for video games.

Any idea on the qualifications for video games to be considered an official verse on the VS Battles Wiki?

I'm pretty sure things like Cat Mario, The Joy of Creation, etc. would not be allowed due to being fanmade games, but I think most else goes. Anything specific in mind?

No. Both contain high quantities of nude and erotic content, and are made specifically for that purpose

I think the three main qualifications are: It isn't a fan-game utilizing the characters of an existing franchise (i.e., The Joy of Creation or Sonic.EXE), it isn't created with excessive smutty content, and it's a full game and not something of an unfinished product (i.e., Yandere Simulator or DeltaRune).

Also, I just recently learned that sandbox games such as Roblox or Garry's Mod are not allowed on VSBW as well.

Ah. So if these games were to have profiles made, would it be on Joke Battles Wiki or FC/OC Battles Wiki, or none of the above?

Unfinished products should probably not be created, sandbox games and excessively smutty games are best on JBW, and fan made games are best on FC/OC

Gotta love how smut is allowed on JBW, implying it's not because of Fandom that we forbid them but just because we don't like it.

But yeah. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back