• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Image Render Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone render this? Please (The Girl the ghost and those light-blue flames)

542144.jpg

Ok, so I know this is a LOT, but I found a bunch of full-body reference sheets for characters from Akame Ga Kill, if anyone wants to render them.

Najenda, Tatsumi, Mine, Lubbock, Leone, Sheele, Chelsea, Susanoo, Bulat, Esdeath, Kurome, Wave, Grand Chariot, Dr. Stylish, Bols, Seryu, Ru, Syura, Liver, Daidara, Nyau, Ibara, Suzuka, Mez, Ste

For anyone that's gonna render these, take your time, there's a lot of pictures and the profiles aren't going anywhere.

Also, how's that Metal Wolf render coming along Vit?

WeeklyBattles said:
Ok, so I know this is a LOT, but I found a bunch of full-body reference sheets for characters from Akame Ga Kill, if anyone wants to render them.
Najenda, Tatsumi, Mine, Lubbock, Leone, Sheele, Chelsea, Susanoo, Bulat, Esdeath, Kurome, Wave, Grand Chariot, Dr. Stylish, Bols, Seryu, Ru, Syura, Liver, Daidara, Nyau, Ibara, Suzuka, Mez, Ste

For anyone that's gonna render these, take your time, there's a lot of pictures and the profiles aren't going anywhere.

Also, how's that Metal Wolf render coming along Vit?
I prefer the current image on Esdeath's Profile. it has more quality

@WeeklyBattles

Almost done, im just waiting till i finish all the ones i have at hand right now so i can dump them all together.

Also, since the pictures uploaded here are lagging the page should the comments with them just be removed? Its not like we still need them here.

WeeklyBattles said:
Also, since the pictures uploaded here are lagging the page should the comments with them just be removed? Its not like we still need them here.
I think thats reasonable

It May be better to Simply have a second Thread, and close this one. and make sure to link to pictures, not add them directly to the thread

theres just so many comments that would need removing to do it one by one.

All right. I'm closing this thread due to excessive lag.

Any subsequent posts/requests will be continued here.

People following this thread, please follow the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back