• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Official Calculation Requests Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are joules too. 18+ kilojoules. wall level is atleast 5 kilojoules.

but its probably like ~30kilojoules in total, considering other factors. still wall level.

altho sorry for disturbing, it better be calculated anyway.

i'd like to request some calculations.

1. How fast did that tail move, considering it deflected each and every shot? that rifle is a railgun btw.

Yoko assault rifle

2. How much force does such a hit have behind it? her weight is 53kg.

Blaze flaming legs

3. How much force does that flaming kick at the end have? her weight is 52kg.

Lucia combo

What tier would you be if you can oneshot casually a 80m tall monster? The monster was moving at Subsonic speeds (~70m/s) before being knocked back 65m from the impact and killed.

Screenshot 1p

Couple feats I'd like calced.

https://plus.google.com/u/1/110707045196420113142/posts/RiYmSZcteuE

For starters Kirito survives getting slammed into a cliff and is still at full strength. And Kirito sliced Eugene in half which caused a Large Building level explosion. ´╗┐

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEi922W8I18

That bullet he dodged sliced a skyscraper in half. First 30 seconds

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkEWw_Snl8

First 10 seconds Kirito deflects a ive breath attack from this Dragon.

Not a calcer but I'd just like to point some things out based from the LN.

Ryandswagger said:
For starters Kirito survives getting slammed into a cliff and is still at full strength.
There was no mention of Kirito ever hitting a cliff like that shown in the video, just that he hit the ground. That and the size of the dust cloud is unspecified.

It is however, mentioned that he was hit by an explosion attack so loud that it 'could shake the world'.

That bullet he dodged sliced a skyscraper in half. First 30 seconds

There was no mention of this either, just that the shot that Kirito dodged it.

On another note, Desu Gun's estoc can power through Kirito's lightsaber, which is named 'Shadow Light'.

First 10 seconds Kirito deflects a ive breath attack from this Dragon.

Kirito didn't bat the breath aside. He spun his sword with a sword skill, so fast that it was described as invisible to the eye and that it looked little more than a shield of light.

Steel ratingDmarcvelCOO
Steel is said to have skin 100 times stronger than steel which I think is tensile strength

For this i will use A514 high carbon steel which has a yield strength of 690 megapascals or 760 megapascals for ultimate tensile so if we multiply by 100 we will get 69 gigapascals for yield strength and 76 gigapascals for ultimate tensile strength. That is impressive considering carbon nanotubes have an ultimate tensile strength of 11 to 63 gigapascals . So how would this scale to durability

And the guy stopped a train full of dwarf star alloy but he is small building level . Where is that calc from or is it an assumption?

Seiken123
Seiken4321
Can someone calculate the size of that thing and tell me how much energy is necessary to destroy it.

Also is it possible to calculate how much energy is necessary to cause snowing all over Japan. It's all from the same verse...

^Actually, Destroying an skyscraper was calculed in being 8-A+ by Aiden, it seems like he destroyed 1/3 of the building, so it could be 8-A; but right now I don't remember the exact number.

Antoniofer said:
^Actually, Destroying an skyscraper was calculed in being 8-A+ by Aiden, it seems like he destroyed 1/3 of the building, so it could be 8-A; but right now I don't remember the exact number.
Can you help out with a link to the blog?

Edit: Nvm, found it.

Jinx666 said:
Could someone calc Wreck it Ralph's durability. AnimationRewind did it and they say its around 2.98 Teratons (Small country) though these people cant always be reliable
Wreck It Ralph Falling Scene
"Wreck It Ralph" Falling Scene
First he said 3 Megatons, not 3 Teratons.

Secondly, this guy's understanding of physics is that of a 10 year old.Yes i know i'm being mean here but if you don't know something basic don't try to use it.

What he did was basically convert Newtons to Newtons*Meters (which is joules) but that makes no sense, you can't just change units like that.

It's like i'm saying: "This ball is 5 kg so its momentum is 5 kg*m/s" ,which is false.The balls momentum would be 5 kg*m/s if only it was moving at 1 m/s.

Same thing applies here.And 124 MN*meter would be 124 Megajoules which is around 30 kg of TNT.

I'm legitimately pissed by the ignorance of the video.

@Antoniofer @ScarletFirefly

Thanks. This is going to result in some upgrades for some SWAT Kats and Star Wars profiles.

Soldier Blue said:
@Antoniofer @ScarletFirefly

Thanks. This is going to result in some upgrades for some SWAT Kats and Star Wars profiles.
No problem, remember that this doesn't apply if the building base is destroyed, since it require less energy.

Antoniofer said:
No problem, remember that this doesn't apply if the building base is destroyed, since it require less energy.
Character in question did indeed destroy skyscrapers entirely.

Gwynbleiddd said:
Jinx666 said:
Could someone calc Wreck it Ralph's durability. AnimationRewind did it and they say its around 2.98 Teratons (Small country) though these people cant always be reliable
Wreck It Ralph Falling Scene
"Wreck It Ralph" Falling Scene
First he said 3 Megatons, not 3 Teratons.
Secondly, this guy's understanding of physics is that of a 10 year old.Yes i know i'm being mean here but if you don't know something basic don't try to use it.

What he did was basically convert Newtons to Newtons*Meters (which is joules) but that makes no sense, you can't just change units like that.

It's like i'm saying: "This ball is 5 kg so its momentum is 5 kg*m/s" ,which is false.The balls momentum would be 5 kg*m/s if only it was moving at 1 m/s.

Same thing applies here.And 124 MN*meter would be 124 Megajoules which is around 30 kg of TNT.

I'm legitimately pissed by the ignorance of the video.
So.... You gonna recalc it to put him in his place? Cause im surprised theres no Wreck it Ralph page on this wiki

The terminal velocity of a human is 53 m/s according to this

Assuming he is 150 kg, then his kinetic energy would be 1/2*m*v^2 = 210675 Joules (0.05 kg TNT) which is Wall level.

Can anyone give a specific speed rating for this? Currently characters are rated at Subsonic due to this. But I feel it is slightly faster. But again, this is why I am making a request here.
Hetalia dodge 1
America dodging attack.

Ryandswagger said:
^Where did you find the Sao feat?
Don't quote the entire post, it makes for unecessarily longer pages.

That's from Alicization Vol.17 where Asuna, (On the off-chance that you don't know this part yet, I'm keeping quiet to avoid spoilers, message me if you want some).

Is this speed Relativistic? dodging hundreds of lasers that was stated to move at LS

Thousands of swords of light melded together with the luminous stellar mass. 'Oh, is that a new sun!?' Circling high in the air above, preparing for another attack, the Great Sage yelled. Godou fired the new swords and the white-colored sun shot a beam of bright light like a laser. The delicate swords of light were able to lock on to the godly fast Handsome Monkey King, and whizzed past over his head. "Such heat!? And to think it even moved faster than me!? Impossible!" Only a few strands of fur were singed, but contact was definitely made. Melding the embodiment of the sun, the [White Stallion], with the [Sword], the result was this beam of light — a light speed weapo

The white-colored sun released thousands of [Swords]. It not only shot at the four cardinal directions but in all three hundred and sixty degrees at light speed.

The sacred flashing light raced across the lands beneath the morning glow.
This swiftness was only possible due to the light speed weapon.

Creating formless blades for severing a god, these laser beams streaked across empty space at the speed of light.

The continuous attacks of complicated flashing lights displayed fierce momentum. However, it was far too unbelievable how all these attacks continued to miss Hikari's body by the frighteningly slimmest of margins. Standing on the golden cloud, flying and gliding in the air, the Great Sage used all sorts of techniques to evade Kusanagi Godou's attacks. Sometimes he did tricks in the air similar to stunt flying, while at other times he flew with all his strength, charging at maximum speed. To be able to dodge light speed attacks, it truly was god speed. In terms of pure speed, the swords of light should be faster actually

Looking to get some pages up for Cross Ange. Right now I'm trying to find the AP for Embryo's mecha. He fired his strongest weapon at a big battleship, and anhillated both it, and the water around it in a sphere. Looks like vapourisation at minimum, possibly atomisation or higher as I don't see any steam

Before the cannon hits:

[1]

An instant after the cannon hits:

[2]

Here's some pics to get an idea of the battleship sizes.

That pink thing in both shots is another mecha listed at 7.8 metres in length and approximately 3-4 metres tall in its flight mode.

The mecha flies through the battleship. You could probably work out the height of the battleship as well from this.

[3]

[4]

For the second image I had to use two screenshots of the scene, as the entire ship wasn't shown in the frame at once. Again, the pink thing is listed as 7.8 metres long, so that can give you another idea of the ship's length.

Just gonna make a few miscellaneous calc requests all at once. I have put sections I feel are important in bold, in the hopes of improving readability.

First off, although Mighty Mom & Dyno Dad have gotten calcs before.... https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...rly_Oddparents:_Mighty_Mom_and_Dyno_Dad_feats

The reason for my interest in this case, is something related to Galactimus.

http://*******************.eu/watch/the-fairly-oddparents-s2-ep16-mighty-mom-and-dyno-dad/

You can first see Galactimus at around 7:41 into the episode, & there are a good few other shots in the episodes with buildings, hopefully useable for size comparison.

At around 7:52 , Galactimus provokes MM & DD, prompting them to fly at him. Their impact launches Galactimus to an island near the city.

While MM & DD have demonstrated considerable AP via thwarting at least 1 meteor, I feel this may be worth noting since they're launching a building-sized, armored humanoid across a considerable distance with what I'd assume is the force of their impact.

I'm sure someone else could get better screencaps, but I took some basic ones to help make events evident, for all the good it does.

https://i.imgur.com/aI1Ppfh.png https://i.imgur.com/bZChlKl.png

Please excuse the inconsistent image sizing.

I think it'd be interesting to get calc'd to see the results for MM & DD's offensive abilities, if it's quanitifiable, and, given that Galactimus survives this, his durability as well.

It may also be worth considering if MM & DD have any durability levels that could be calc'd from events that start around 8:24:

After MM & DD morph and attack, MM, as a Giant Shark, lands on DD -as a bucket of water- and after MM flees, Galactimus stomps DD into the dirt, literally burying him up to the neck in Galactimus's considerable shoeprint.

Although it's likely DD already has better durability since he gets up shortly after, possibly only stunned, & he's been able to survive visiting the surface of the sun -offscreen, but nonetheless- which gives him considerable dura already.

Next up, some stuff from a less reputable series. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKhq9n0QPVM

At around 7:47, Klaktor is launched out of the Martian ship. Unfortunately, where the ship is this episode is unclear. And I doubt we want to try scaling his speed to the stars in the background.

Thankfully, starting at around 8:13 or so, we get a more useable scene, showing Klaktor, propelled by his... foot rockets(?) as he heads to Earth. The full arrival is not shown, sadly, but it may be useable. Hopefully it can be calc'd, though.

Continuing through the episode, at around 9:00, we see Stoat Muldoon, in his Hover Van, take off, & begin flying over the desert. At around 9:54, Stoat can be heard outside Mike's house, where the Martians have been.

Possibly an irrelevant travel speed, but I bring it up because at around 14:10, we can see the kids, the Martians, & the Martians' robot dog, Dog, flying across -presumably- the same desert at decent speeds, fast enough to catch up & pursue Stoat's van -albeit on land now- while Stoat is trying to take Klaktor to his base.

Next, at around 17:58 , with Klaktor up & running, & the Martians suited up, B-Bop A-Luna (Yellow) and Do-Wah Diddy (Red) drop Klaktor into a considerably deep hole.

Again, sadly, Klaktor's full landing isn't shown, but we get an impressive scene of the 2 Martians each closing half of the missile silo's door.

And moments later, we see an impact on the underside of the missile silo doorway halves -with the 2 Martians, in their suits, on top of them- indicating that not only did Klaktor survive the fall -if he landed- he can also fly decently fast -if the space launch speed didn't give him that already- but he also has considerable strength.

In fact, after a few more attempts, around 18:41, we can see that Klaktor manages to break open the doorway, despite the now active efforts of the 2 suited up Martians to keep him down.

Hopefully some calcs of any of Speed, Dura & AP can be obtained for Klaktor &/or any of the 3 Martians can be obtained from those.

It may also be relevant that, shortly after, Klaktor attempts to fly away from the planet, seeking to return recorded data, & the 2 Martians, presumably aided by their thrusters -"Full thrust! Push. Him. Down."- & maybe other factors, manage to push Klaktor back down to the ground, & create a small dust cloud.

Possible strength feat?

There are likely other, smaller, tech-based things to calc & evaluate & such in the episode, but perhaps those should be saved for another time.

I should note that Stoat is mentioned during this episode to have his base, or at least where he broadcasts from, in a "converted missile silo somewhere in the 'Mohabi Desert'.". Presumably here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohabi_Desert

Also, in a different episode of the same series, at around 6:45

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuRvCmKgn1E

A considerable explosion occurs, and around 7:34, the following dialogue exchange happens:

2T Fru-T (The Blue One): "Alright, he's got us on size but how bright can he be? C'mon, he crashed his spaceship!" Humunga replies "I don't have a spaceship!" suggesting he survived the impact with little to nothing to protect him.

At around 11:28 Humunga kicks a rock to the Martians, which they react to & blast to pieces. At around 13:09 Do-Wah and B-Bop, each using a laser from one side, manage to knock over Humunga, & seemingly damage him. Possible tech AP & reactions feat?

Shortly after, all 3 Martians & Dog each use a laser to break off a considerable part of the asteroid they're fighting on.

At about 13:40, Humunga is shown to be surviving, on the broken off piece of the asteroid. Using his own rocket shoes, he manages to propel the asteroid pieces he's riding into the one the 3 Martians & Dog are on, his piece breaking apart from the impact.

The remaining asteroid changes course as a result, and Humunga has managed to get onto it.

Starting at about 15:51, the Martians have suited up. Some feats could be derived from this.

At around 16:56, Stoat accidentally fires a beam of some sort from some of his equipment. This beam had been locked on before, & impacts with the asteroid, creating an explosion that does considerably crack the asteroid, but to quote Do-Wah Diddy: "Yeah. Too bad it's not strong enough to destroy this asteroid." 2T Fru-T then proposes "But it might be powerful enough to make a great detonator!"

At around 18:30 Do-Wah and 2T Fru-T fire beams that create restraints around Humunga, holding him temporarily despite his efforts. They deposit their "Disintegrator Cell" weaponry into the asteroid.

At about 19:06 2T Fru-T claims they only have 3 seconds, as they fly from the asteroid. Down on Earth, at the urging of the kids, Stoat fires another laser, at co-ordinates given to the kids, by the Martians.

The beam, hitting the center, destroys the asteroid, possibly with the aid of the aforementioned Disintegrator Cells, and Humunga is sent spinning off into space, holding onto a rock.

Around 20:44 The kids are in shock that the Martians returned alive, having been unable to reach them on the communicator. 2T Fru-T excusingly explains that space dust can mess up subspace transmissions.

However, it has apparently been a day, & while the Martians did take time getting something for the kids, evidently, the Martians also survived the asteroid exploding, and returned within said timeframe of around 1 day.

Lastly, I would like to see about getting a feat calc'd for a Lazy Town character: Stingy.

....But, other characters may get slightly involved as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JrhL2U22FA

Thankfully, this seems like it will be my simplest calc request in this post.

At about 4:40 Stingy, after becoming frustrated, kicks a soccer ball. It flies towards Sportacus's airship, which is in fact visible from where Stingy, Stephanie & Ziggy are playing.

https://i.imgur.com/QiTKzfL.png

I'm sure you all can get a better shot, if & when someone calcs this.

In any case, Sportacus, presumably unaware of it coming, commands his ship to open the door.

The ball flies in, & bounces off of the wall, Sportacus ducking to dodge it both times.

"That could be trouble!" says Sportacus, who then boards his aircraft in pursuit of the rogue soccer ball, clearly a great distance from Lazy Town.

http://i.imgur.com/Ss9LlmT.png

Approaching the ground, the ball manages to shake an above-ground part of Robbie's base. "What's that noise?" asks Robbie, alerted.

The soccer ball briefly flies past the crosshair sights of Robbie's periscope.

Ziggy, Stephanie and Stingy become aware of the ball, Ziggy becoming concerned it will break the trophy.

Sportacus manages to maneuver to the trophy just before the ball can impact with it.

There's probably an AP feat in there somewhere for Stingy, & maybe travel speeds for Sportacus, & possibly reaction speeds for some or all of Stingy, Ziggy, Stephanie and maybe Sportacus.

Hopefully all this is quantifiable, can get calc'd, and yields good results! Thank you very much, all, for any help & efforts with this given! I'm not very smart, nor good at calc-ing most kinds of things myself....

In the Star Wars Lords of the Sith novel, an imperial transport (novel never specified what model but it was but most likely a Gozanti class) vaporizes a V-wing starfighter with a single shot from one of its laser cannons.

Excerpt:

The larger, crewed, swivel-mounted gun bubbles on either side of the transport's midline swung around and opened fire, fat pulses of red plasma.

"Widen your spacing, " the squadron commander said over the comm. "Spacing!"

A burst of red plasma caught one of the V-wings squarely and vaporized it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back