• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Nomad vs Beerus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give it to Beerus due to transmutacion,Sealing,Matter Manipulation and most of all Hakai.

The Nomad's best bet is his Mind Manipulation. However I can see a bloodlusted Beerus immediately going for the Hakai which ignores durability and would screw any chance The Nomad has of using his Mind based attacks. If not Hakai then he could probably just seal him.

If it's any consolation, Xenoverse Beerus has mind attack resistance. But this is the super one.... Since this is bloodlusted, I'm pretty sure Beerus would go straight for the Hakai which would shove any chance The Nomad has down the drain. Beerus gets my vote

Is the Nomad a 4D being or he just has 4D power? If it's the former he stomps

I do not understand too much the difference of a 4D and 3D Being, why it stomp if it is 4D?

Anyway, Beerus EASILY take this. Hakai, Skilled Warriors, Range, he wins in everything!

the only option of the nomad is mind hax...

Well Beerus is comparable to a dude who had the power to shake a universe, while The Nomad can damage people who can take hits from Vermis Worms, who could hold the space time fabric of The Rift together with their silk alone. Just to give you an idea of where their powers are.

The Nomad's Mind Manipulation comes from Psyche, an offensive move that attacks the mind. I think some status effect inducement is involved with it as well, but I'm not sure.

Bumping this.

The Nomad has the ability to seal Magical powers, and can inflict paralysis and poison.

EDIT: Nevermind, Beerus got buffed to Low 2-C. Closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back