• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
these (tho i will look which he had since i dont remember)

1. Staff of Magnus
2. Umbra
3. Kagrenac's Tools (Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard)
4. Oghma Infinium (this is a book, and yes i know how that sounds but this book can protect its user automatically)
5. Azura's Star
6. Ebony Mail
7. Goldbrand
8. Rueful Axe
9. Savior's Hide
10. Spear of Bitter Mercy and Spear of the Hunter
11. Mehrunes Razor
12. Dawnbreaker
13. Skeleton Key
14. Spellbreaker
15. Moon-and-Star (Dwarven ring, supernatural powers of persuasion)
16. Volendrung
17. Ebony Blade
18. Mace of Molag Bal
19. Masque of Clavicus Vile

and a lot more stuff
How does most of them have tier-1 , i was just remmenber only staff of magnus and kagranac tools are being smurf

How does most of them have tier-1 , i was just remmenber only staff of magnus and kagranac tools are being smurf
staff of magnus is low 1-C if the fight takes place on TES verse (due to the multiverse limiter) outside of the verse there is no limiter

other artifacts have been shown to be able to tank hits and damage true form of daedric princes

i have a list if u want it

staff of magnus is low 1-C if the fight takes place on TES verse (due to the multiverse limiter) outside of the verse there is no limiter

other artifacts have been shown to be able to tank hits and damage true form of daedric princes

i have a list if u want it
Give me all of them

I think use a context from kongking blog is wrose , the blog not accepted by staff member
the context/reasons for the weapons is cannon u can look for all that info too, if u want i can give u a link to all of that stories/lore
(also simple scaling)

There're just an user blog , you must contact knowledgeable members to prove it
he is one of the most knowledgeable members of TES also cant really go against lore and scaling

for example the spear is used vs a daedric god and harmed him etc.

I think you need more one agree , at least matthew should apply that and put the blog on verse page

I think you need more one agree , at least matthew should apply that and put the blog on verse page
it would be helpful to have profiles for the artifacts instead of putting then on the blog tbh, but it seems crabwhale (at least i think is him) is doing profiles for TES so maybe they are also going to add profiles for the artifacts.

Anyway , i think the blog can't use as legit here, they are need more staff agreement
the reasoning can be use as they are cannon

the blog is just a compilation of the showings, if the blog was using made up reasoning then yea it can be discarded but what it uses is cannon stuff that already is on use (unless u saying the lore stuff is non cannon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back