• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I highly doubt Ren can hax Type 4's on Nerevarine's level, considering their type 4 extends to the dream of the godhead.

Either way, Nerevarine IMO wins here. Prisoner metaphysics is a thing so they're going to be opening up with their best attacks immediately

I get that Ren can't do shit against his High-Godly or Acausality, but what exactly is Nevarine's wincon?

So, they all of their hax at once at once at Ren? Is it thought-based?
all their hax and every possible action

in one he goes and uses a sword and xyz magic on another he goes and uses a bow etc.

every action they will take, every combination and so on

and as far as I remember he has thought based magic, yes

Welp, okay. Since this doesn’t specify which Low 2-C Ren, I’m assuming it’s Late-Game.

True Shido/Samael > Shido/Samael > Human Sacrifices = Goro Akechi >> Late-Game PT (Heist7) > Oberon > Atavaka > Hanuman > Kali >> King Frost >>> Baphomet > Sae/Leviathan > Parvati = Kurama Tengu = Titania > Cerberus > Heist6 PT > Skadi = Ganesha > Norn > Jatayu > Execurobo MDL-ED >> Rangda > Mid-Game PT (Heist5) >>> Okumura/Mammon > Girimekhala > Kumbhanda >> Cognitive Wakaba > Mithras >> Heist4 PT = Belphegor > Thoth = Kaiwan >> Anubis > Kaneshiro/Bael >>> Heist3 PT > Take-Minakata >>>> Madarame/Azazel > Sui-Ki = Rakshasa > Kamoshida/Asmodeus > Heist2 PT > Orthrus = Shiki-Ouji > Heist1 PT = Nue > Eligor >> Archangel >>>>> Berith = Angel >> Succubus > Silky = Kelpie > Cait Sith = Incubus > Bicorn > Agathion = Mandrake > Pixie = Jack-o-Lantern (Baseline) = Low 2-C

This is the current Low 2-C Persona 5 Scaling chain, so even if we go with first Palace Ren, he’s sizably stronger then baseline.

Ren resists all of the elemental abilities, can bypass barriers with Almighty attacks that are AOE, resists Reality Warping, BFR, Matter & Biological Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, all Status Effects can be negated with Detox, any stat amps/debuffs Nere tries will be met with Dekaja/Dekunda, or his own stat amps/debuffs, Attack Reflection can be dealt with by his own Attack Reflection, leaving only a couple (unspecified) powers like Absorption being something Ren can’t counter. As for Gravity Manipulation, Ren has universal lifting strength, so pinning him down will be ineffective, if that’s what it does.

How does Nere respond to thought-based AOE deathhax that spawns directly on you, that targets the mind, soul, information, and concept? Similarly, he can nullify as his magic (and other stats) with Binds, which is also thought-based, and the strongest of them, Salome’s Kiss, nullifies someone’s AP, Speed, and Magic. He can also mindhax someone with Despair, which makes you kill yourself, Sleep, Hex (every hit you do to Ren is done to you), etc.

How does Nere respond to thought-based AOE deathhax that spawns directly on you, that targets the mind, soul, information, and concept? Similarly, he can nullify as his magic (and other stats) with Binds, which is also thought-based, and the strongest of them, Salome’s Kiss, nullifies someone’s AP, Speed, and Magic. He can also mindhax someone with Despair, which makes you kill yourself, Sleep, Hex (every hit you do to Ren is done to you), etc.
to answer all of this the easiest way possible "artifacts" that's basically the easier answer (also his concept is 1-A/1-A+)

i will look which artifacts he had as majority of them have passive effects like one being able to nullify stuff even before the enemy thinks about using them etc.

to answer all of this the easiest way possible "artifacts" that's basically the easier answer (also his concept is 1-A/1-A+)

i will look which artifacts he had as majority of them have passive effects like one being able to nullify stuff even before the enemy thinks about using them etc.
Ren resists power null. Also, can you specify these artifacts.

these (tho i will look which he had since i dont remember)

1. Staff of Magnus
2. Umbra
3. Kagrenac's Tools (Keening, Sunder, and Wraithguard)
4. Oghma Infinium (this is a book, and yes i know how that sounds but this book can protect its user automatically)
5. Azura's Star
6. Ebony Mail
7. Goldbrand
8. Rueful Axe
9. Savior's Hide
10. Spear of Bitter Mercy and Spear of the Hunter
11. Mehrunes Razor
12. Dawnbreaker
13. Skeleton Key
14. Spellbreaker
15. Moon-and-Star (Dwarven ring, supernatural powers of persuasion)
16. Volendrung
17. Ebony Blade
18. Mace of Molag Bal
19. Masque of Clavicus Vile

and a lot more stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.