• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most unlucky character in fiction vs the luckiest character in fiction (To my knowledge)

This is one episode I'd love to see. Nagito is known as "Ultimate Bullshit" due to his luck, with Tom being a lovable slapstick cartoon.

Nagito's luck has ranged from making a landslide by kicking a pebble, jam guns that should be fully functional, to miraculously surviving an explosion unarmed. However, it's not always good. One good luck usually leads to one bad luck.

Tom, as a kid's cartoon character, has Toon Force, meaning he usually gets out of normally dangerous events alive. This includes becoming black from an explosion, becoming flat from an impact, and other such. His main weaknesses are that his plans often backfire (as the cartoon villain he is), and female cats.

So what might happen? Tom sees a sexy cat and gets distracted, allowing Nagito to find a ball. He throws the ball at Tom, but it bounces back and knocks Nagito onto the ground. Tom tries to finish the boy off with a nearby hammer, but the head ends up being launched straight up, and onto Tom's head. Nagito hits Tom, maybe with the hammer's head again, but he falls in such a way that the ball gets knocked into a loose screw, destroying the whole house. Somehow, Nagito's alive. This is just a story for fun, though.

But in conclusion, I might just be stuck with their concepts. Though taking their stats at face value, Nagito's a higher tier, 9-A to Tom's 9-B. I'll vote Nagito since his luck would likely make it harder for Tom to win.

Nagito`s luck have never done something with the AP to defeat Tom`s toon force. But at the same time Tom have nothing to do with Nagito`s luck so going with the inconclusive

Back