• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most OP character an FPS history

DarkDragonMedeus

Hard Working Individual
He/Him
VS Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
The one nobody should ever pick takes on some FPS baddies. Master Chief, Doomguy ,The Arbiter (Thel 'Vadam), The Arbiter (Fal 'Chavamee), Jameson Locke, Noble Six (SPARTAN-B312), The Guardian (Hunter), The Precursors, Dr. Monty, Duke Nukem, Gordon Freema, The Player (Imscared), The Survivor (7 Days to Die), Dallas, Solid Snake, and a whole bunch more. Open for adding more to the list, but not sure if that will change the outcome. Oddjob just has his hat, while everyone else is at their peak and can use whatever weapon they want.

Note: this is a fun and games board, so I will accept any joke votes. Also, feel free to mention any other character I missed.

I will only vote for Oddjob once he upgrades his hat to a Fedora. Fedoras in the universe are WELL KNOWN for their AT LEAST 3-B AP Potency with Reality Warping able to kill High 1-Bs with casual ease. Any other hat other than the Top Hat will not and cannot handle the opponents here.

If Oddjobs has a Top Hat, the battle is much more even. While the Top hat lacks the AP of the Fedora, only being High 8-C, it more than makes up for with with it's insane Regenerationn powers; High Godly and being dependent on the Top Neps God who will always make the user stay alive no matter what once they put on the hat.

Said Top Neps God is High 1-A, FYI. The only one above Top Neps God is the Internet, who generates all memes including her.

> FPS history

> Duke Nukem isn't here

What even is this atrocity -1/10 not nuked enough

Oi. Duke Nukem would make this woefully unbalanced in favour of team.

Duke Nukem would begin dropping High 1-A nukes sourced from Top Neps herself and kill everything on the field, making an indefinite stalemate no matter how many times we restart the simulation

I added Duke Nukem to the list. Also, Oddjob has a special level of Intangibility in which even High 1-A characters can't touch him.

@Hl3 they got beaten by the Cabal who have no hax 0/10 least OP character

Saikou The Lewd King said:
I'm gonna bullshit my way here and say that The Player (Imscared) is from a First-Person game and uses a gun once, so he's an FPS character.
Basically correct. I support this.

I added The Player from Imscared to the list of opponents. ^^

Hl3 or bust said:
Mr. Bambu said:
@Hl3 they got beaten by the Cabal who have no hax 0/10 least OP character
Wokistan would like to know your locatio
Car Salesman: slaps destiny

ru

Wokistan would like to know your locatio
Car Salesman: slaps destiny

ru

H O W C A N Y O U E X P E C T T O P U T R U N T H E V E X , E S P E C I A L L Y W H E N T H E Y ' R E A L R E A D Y T H E R E

Hl3 or bust said:
Archaeron and Wokistan combine their powers and make Destiny 1-B
A Z Z Y descends from the heavens, ends the thousand year wank, and forces Destiny back into its hole, 9-A for vaporizing humanoids

kill me

The monkey from TimeSplitters stomps him.

Or at least he would, if we had any TimeSplitters pages to speak of.

Shadow's more third person, but he's supposed to be more of a platformer character than a shooter character.

Metal Gear is more of an Adventure game and a Stealth game than a shooter, so I don't think that counts.

Oh

And for obvious reasons

Oddjob kills the Guardian, takes their stuff, absorbs their light, and becomes At least 4-B, possibly Tier 2, and lolslaughters the rest of them, since Guardians can die from fall damage and are clearly only 9-B in dura

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Metal Gear is more of an Adventure game and a Stealth game than a shooter, so I don't think that counts.
I mean, you can play the game like a shooter game if you want and just ignore the Stealth.

Also, how does Imscared count but MGS doesn't?

I'm not familiar with Imscared, but fine, I'll include it.