• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most off-topic thread on this site

Copetan said:
This has devolved into a NO U shitstorm of what is obviously a subjective opinion even though Thanos is objectively the best waifu
i'm surprised it took this long to devolve into no u

Beethoven4ever said:
Seol404 said:
Beethoven4ever said:
Seol404 said:
Beethoven4ever said:
Seol404 said:
Beethoven4ever said:
Scarlet Witch is gorgeous. Far sexier than Black Widow.
Wrong, Black Widow is sexier, don't even pretend like shes not.
How dare you hypocritically accuse me of pretending? Ava and Jane are hotter than Natasha too.
Nobody is hotter than Natasha, saying otherwise is objectively wrong
It's funny to hear someone who's objectively wrong lecturing me about what's objectively wrong.
No U
No you!
How creative, now go and pray to Natasha Romanoff and pray to all the other Mary Sues in cinema like you obviously want to. But first, I would make sure I can spell "you" more than one time in a row. If I were you, of course, which would be a nightmare.

SORRY, B'u'T IF I'M NOT THE LAST REPLY THEN WHAT'S THE POINT?

WH4T NOW?? Remastered Edition (2016)
WH4T NOW?? Remastered Edition (2016)

ƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñöƒñö

Huh, that worked. I guess, technically, since anybody can do this, that you can post an arbitrary amount of posts to any thread. So making the "last post" would make no sense

There, you happy? Rodri "Dante" (talk) 19:21, January 21, 2019 (UTC)

Not really happy, more like satisfied Copeta (talk) 19:35, January 21, 2019 (UTC)

Back