• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The most NSFW battle on this wiki

So, quick question, does she have any way to detect Kyu when she's going to be completely invisible the whole fight?

I mean if she can't see her, unless she can get a lucky telekinesis on her, she's probably not gonna succeed in this. Even then Kyu might be able to resist or give her a tough time.

This is a closer match than I'd thought but I think Kyu just goes invisible and hits her with a rock.

Stars Intertwined stops just short of such, while Huniepop is.

So it can be made profiles for this type of things? Since when?

The God Of Procrastination said:
Her telekinesis can be area of effect.
Ah, alright. Even so Kyu being invisible practically gives her a first hit, and all she has to do is bash her in the head with a rock to essentially get her down for the count. It won't take many hits.

After the initial hit or before it? Because she can't do it before then. She doesn't know where Kyu is. Afterwards, I mean...she teleports away, then she's totally loss track of Kyu. Allowing her to just do it again or wait for Kawakami to just die from that one rock attack.

Ah, alright. That helps a lot. Even then, though, when she grabs Kyu not a lot is gonna happen. The lifting strength distance is enough so that Kyu can certainly resist it and struggle against it. Besides, if she does teleport after she's been attack, Kyu easily could have moved locations by the time she tried to telekinesis her.

The God Of Procrastination said:
She knows that someone's attacking her, so she can just try to grab anything possible.
That's not on her profile, where'd you get this statement from?

Okay, I'm aware of this. But it's not like they'd be so far away that she'd get spotted real quick. Or possibly at all. They start close to each other but Kyu starts off invisible, so...she just floats off to the side, picks up a rock while she's looking around confused or just...casually sitting there, and bashed her with a rock once or twice.

Why would Kyu start off invisibile ?

Also this is a fight to the death, Kiiko wouldn't just be sitting there, she would be activelly tring to figure out where Kyu is and would notice a rock levitating towards her.

Not if Kyu is particularly discreet about it. She's got a whole park to look around.

Also Kyu is essentially implied to just...always be invisible until she doesn't want to be.

Everything just implies she's invisible by default. She's only ever viewable by the player and her boss. When going out on dates no one sees her, in every new encounter she's never spotted or mentioned, and in something on Twitter it also implies she's just always invisible.

Back