• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

Not quite. They say that "Each atom is a neuron".

The human has an average of 86 billion (8.6e10) neurons in their brain. Meanwhile a human has 7.0e27 atoms in their whole body

7.0e27 / 8.6e10 = 8.13953488e16

So they're affecting a being that has 8.13953488e16 times more neurons than a normal human brain. It's still crazy but it's 11 magnitudes lower than what you said.
I was going with the line "Can you feel your atoms thinking?" and assuming that it meant that each atom has it's own conscious/mind

Not quite. They say that "Each atom is a neuron".

The human has an average of 86 billion (8.6e10) neurons in their brain. Meanwhile a human has 7.0e27 atoms in their whole body

7.0e27 / 8.6e10 = 8.13953488e16

So they're affecting a being that has 8.13953488e16 times more neurons than a normal human brain. It's still crazy but it's 11 magnitudes lower than what you said.
That's only for a human body, Alcatraz at his peak was the size of the united states

A QnA is happening at the community tab at DC Comic channel
We got stuff like Nixon being omnipotent, Planet sized Nixon being an actual thing, Nixon didn't kill Crescent King cause "its very hard to kill an idea"

Just read all of the QnA, and it has a lot of cool, upgrade worthy stuff. I'll list off a bunch of it real quick

-Nixon likely can indeed grow as big as he is portrayed (Meaning my calc is usable :))
-The Crescent King is an idea, as portrayed in House in the Ocean. Alex also implies that the audience watching the video counts as well, meaning some possible 4th Wall/Immersion tomfuckery could be going on.
-Each individual Alcatron is its own individual, and thinks on its own. They can communicate with each other.
-The Son, Knight, and Queen are all Alcatraz beings, meaning they have "Alcatraz Physiology"; the reason The Knight was the only one to showcase this ability is because he was "interested in expanding the destructive potential of Alcatraz Matter."
-Lunarians absorb radiation rather than eating food, and the process of Lunarization is not reversible.
-All 3 of the trinity had equal potential, meaning all of them could have become as strong as The Son eventually does.
-The Knight likely has infinite stamina, and can bench press 1.7 Million kg "give or take".
-The Knight should have supernatural willpower, due to being God's Will and willing all of his particles to perform Alcatraz Checkmate, which would be controlling more than a billion billion individual minds.
-The Monument Multiverse is very connected, and if someone were to take control of every level of wonderland, they could "feasibly change everything".
-Nixon was omnipotent "for all intents and purposes", meaning we might be able to scale him a lot higher with our new rules on omnipotent statements.

Just read all of the QnA, and it has a lot of cool, upgrade worthy stuff. I'll list off a bunch of it real quick

-Nixon likely can indeed grow as big as he is portrayed (Meaning my calc is usable :))
-The Crescent King is an idea, as portrayed in House in the Ocean. Alex also implies that the audience watching the video counts as well, meaning some possible 4th Wall/Immersion tomfuckery could be going on.
-Each individual Alcatron is its own individual, and thinks on its own. They can communicate with each other.
-The Son, Knight, and Queen are all Alcatraz beings, meaning they have "Alcatraz Physiology"; the reason The Knight was the only one to showcase this ability is because he was "interested in expanding the destructive potential of Alcatraz Matter."
-Lunarians absorb radiation rather than eating food, and the process of Lunarization is not reversible.
-All 3 of the trinity had equal potential, meaning all of them could have become as strong as The Son eventually does.
-The Knight likely has infinite stamina, and can bench press 1.7 Million kg "give or take".
-The Knight should have supernatural willpower, due to being God's Will and willing all of his particles to perform Alcatraz Checkmate, which would be controlling more than a billion billion individual minds.
-The Monument Multiverse is very connected, and if someone were to take control of every level of wonderland, they could "feasibly change everything".
-Nixon was omnipotent "for all intents and purposes", meaning we might be able to scale him a lot higher with our new rules on omnipotent statements.
Is there a link to the threar with the omnipotence statement changes?

I meant the thread with the site's changes on omnipotence statements.
Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I saw it, but I just remember seeing that being called omnipotent could grant you an extra layer of dimensionality. Take that with a grain of salt, though.

Now the ending of Absolute Nixonverse makes perfect sense, the Crescent King is still out there, even when the universe was fictionalized. The idea of the Crescent King lingers on

The new Q&A just ended. Relevant bits:

The D-Day Knight was born in 1915 (Frank Sinatra's birth year) and was "chosen by God" in 1944. This leads me to believe that much like The Last Son, he had a normal childhood and grew up thinking he was an ordinary person until the day his powers "Awakened".

The Queen's backstory also says that one day she just "Woke up" on the Moon and didn't even remember her name, so presumably she lived an ordinary life as Donyale Luna before becoming The Queen. In regards to this, DC Rep says that "Luna is Luna! She lost her memories of her identity when she was chosen".

In reference to the interior of The House in the Ocean, the DC Rep says that "the anatomy of the House is unknowable to humans" (Most likely referring to the Son House, not the Mirage House).

In reference to whether or not there is a Monument Multiverse, DC Rep says that "there in a great interconnectedness. If someone could take control over every level of Wonderland, they could feasibly change everything".

The Son and The Knight had a complicated relationship, and understood each other more than anyone else. Alice Avenue knew The Son well enough for him to reveal his secret identity to her, but she never met The Knight in person.

DC Rep claims that The Knight's Alcatraz Checkmate replaced all the humans of the United States, which contradicts with Mister Manticore's previous answers. Not that it's relevant anyways.

The Queen of the Lunarians can't create living beings from nothing, she can only transform existing beings into new things.

The D-Day Knight can feel his particles thinking (Most likely what drove him insane).

After The D-Day Knight "abandoned his post" in Vietnam, he tried living as a civilian again and spent some time trying to figure out what exactly he was, and that was when he went insane.

The Knight thought that "Statues held souls" because his thinking matter remembered a world where they did.

The Knight's helmet was placed in the Smithsonian Nation Museum of American History. The Last Son was captured after the Korean War, but his transformation took some time and he was only released by the time of Vietnam.

Unlike The Knight, The Son wasn't loyal to any one specific nation and was more of a genuine hero, whereas The Knight was primarily an American Soldier.

When asked whether or not Alcatraz was intelligent, the DC Rep said that "Alcatraz atoms seek only to replicate, but in doing so, they create Alcatraz minds. Each Alcatraz mind is a separate being, although they can inherent some memories from other Alcatraz minds, and they can communicate with each other to an extent".

The D-Day Knight can do as many push-ups as he wanted to, indicating he doesn't get tired.

The Knight can bench-press about 1.7 Million kilograms give or take.

Each Alcatraz mind is a distinct being, although they can communicate between themselves.

DC Rep says that "If the world wasn't fictionalized, the Crescent King could have expanded beyond the Nixonverse". Meaning he could begin to spread across other universes... But the end of the movie hints that he is already doing this.

Oppenheimer was the first physicist in the Nixonverse to discover the nature of Alcatraz matter.

Accoring to DC Rep, nobody ever found The Last Son's missing eye. This is weird because I always thought that The Knight took it from Alice Avenue when he killed her, and that is why we get a close-up of the "Eye" when he turns into a blob.

The Knight was able to complete the Alcatraz Checkmate by fully becoming one with his Alcatraz mind.

In regards to the different powers displayed by the Trinity, DC Rep says that "all three have discovered elements of their Alcatraz physiology, it takes a lot of practice to become well versed in Alcatraz abilities. The Knight was simply more interested in expanding the destructive potential of Alcatraz matter".

When asked who was stronger between The Knight and The Son and whether Nixon made all of his children equal, DC Rep says that "they all had equal potential". But as he said before, each took a different path explaining their different powersets.

According to DC Rep, The Knight went mad and killed Alice Avenue because "he held in all his sorrows. He never allowed himself to mourn what happened to the Son. But it ate away at him, until...".

According to DC Rep, The Crescent King is shown at the very end of The Absolute Nixonverse because "It is very difficult to kill an idea". This indicates that he survived Fictionalization and is still out there.

When people get Lunarianized, the lose their identities and most of their memories.

In regards to the heroes' secret identities and civilian lives, DC Rep says that "The Knight spent a lot of time after the war figuring out who he was. The Son balanced his civilian life better from the beginning, until the US stepped in".

When asked if Nixon was Omnipotent, DC Rep says that "For all intents and purposes" he was. This isn't usable, of course, but shows he held absolute power in his universe.

In regards to The Knight's personality, DC Rep says that "He was more chill towards the beginning of WWII. As he began to become more aware of what he was and what he was doing, he became more closed off".

Lunarianization isn't reversible. And unlike humans, Lunarians don't need food or drink to survive, but rather just absorb radiation directly into their bodies, explaining their strange metabolism.

When asked if Nixon or any members of The Trinity could return after Fictionalization, DC Rep says that "Nixon’s existence is tied to the trinity. If he came back, then the Crescent King could come back as well. If he could will himself back into existence, he wouldn’t".

According to DC Rep, the images of the Giant Nixon aren't merely metaphors, saying that "Nixon can really grow that big".

So, here's what I think the profile additions should be based on just the Q&A
  • Alcatraz and other Alcatraz-based beings: Multiple Selves (Type 1, possibly Type 3 as well) (All beings composed of Alcatraz matter possess separate Alcatraz selves, with each particle being its own separate and sentient entity)
  • The Crescent King: Abstract Existence (Exists as an abstract idea), Immortality (Type 5) and Resistance to Existence Erasure, possibly adding Immortality (Type 3) and Regeneration (High-Godly; Existence) (Survived being fictionalized, which ordinarily removes those affected from existence), along with possibly some other abilities from the House in the Ocean crescent king.
  • The D-Day Knight: Class M lifting strength (Can lift around 1.7 million kg)
  • The Queen of the Lunarians: Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Memory Manipulation, and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Can transmute other lifeforms into Lunarians, erasing their identities and most of their memories)
  • Richard Nixon: Large Size (Type 5) (Can enlarge himself to the point where he is significantly larger than earth), Regeneration (High-Godly; Existence) (Could in theory return from fictionalizing himself, which erases those affected from existence)
Edit: Use Abstract Existence (Type 1) and add Type 4 Immortality for The Crescent King

Last edited:
So, here's what I think the profile additions should be based on just the Q&A
  • Alcatraz and other Alcatraz-based beings: Multiple Selves (Type 1, possibly Type 3 as well) (All beings composed of Alcatraz matter possess separate Alcatraz selves, with each particle being its own separate and sentient entity)
  • The Crescent King: Abstract Existence (Exists as an abstract idea), Immortality (Type 5) and Resistance to Existence Erasure, possibly adding Immortality (Type 3) and Regeneration (High-Godly; Existence) (Survived being fictionalized, which ordinarily removes those affected from existence), along with possibly some other abilities from the House in the Ocean crescent king.
  • The D-Day Knight: Class M lifting strength (Can lift around 1.7 million kg)
  • The Queen of the Lunarians: Biological Manipulation, Transmutation, Memory Manipulation, and Information Manipulation (Type 1) (Can transmute other lifeforms into Lunarians, erasing their identities and most of their memories)
  • Richard Nixon: Large Size (Type 5) (Can enlarge himself to the point where he is significantly larger than earth), Regeneration (High-Godly; Existence) (Could in theory return from fictionalizing himself, which erases those affected from existence)
Would the Trinity get Immortality 8 due to being brought back if Nixon came back into existence?

can we really say that Nixon fictionalized the Crescent King? It is heavily implied that he can still come back if you think he is real.
Also where does the idea that fictionalization is EE come from?

It's from This Q&A.

To quote Alex, "I think that in terms of The Nixonverse, there is no discernable difference between Fictionalization and Eviction From Reality. All that matters is that you're no longer a part of their world, or rather, our world. So, for a viewer in The Nixonverse it doesn't really matter what happened when the Earth is made VOID and the camera gives out, all that matters is that that universe no longer exists after that."

I personally think that with this Q&A, in terms of the abilities, existence erasure would apply here.

can we really say that Nixon fictionalized the Crescent King? It is heavily implied that he can still come back if you think he is real.
Also where does the idea that fictionalization is EE come from?
When describing how Crescent King came back from fictionalization, he says, "It is very difficult to erase an idea.", when describing Nixon's attempt.

Hmm checking out the original comment I guess it makes sense. Although the DC Rep was vague enough with the answer by saying "it's very difficult to kill an idea"

Although the question was something along the lines of "Did Nixon erase the Crescent King?" and DC Rep says "its hard to kill an idea"
So I guess it could work

Although the question was something along the lines of "Did Nixon erase the Crescent King?" and DC Rep says "its hard to kill an idea"
So I guess it could work
Crescent king should have regeneration high godly from possibly returning and Nixon would have conceptual manipulation.

I think I'll start making the upgrade CRT now; tell me if you guys find anything else notable to add to it.

So, would Crescent King get Immortality Type 8 from it, seeing as he is an idea like in the story, and Nixon had to erase his information from everyone?

On a different topic, what type of Concept Manipulation would Nixon get from deleting Crescent King's concept?

So, would Crescent King get Immortality Type 8 from it, seeing as he is an idea like in the story, and Nixon had to erase his information from everyone?

On a different topic, what type of Concept Manipulation would Nixon get from deleting Crescent King's concept?
I think Type 8 immortality does work here, and the Conceptual Manipulation is Type 3, since the Crescent King's concept is reliant on minds of others to bring it to existence.

I look away from the MM for two seconds and Alex cooks every time lol. Nonetheles it looks good so far. Are there any other calculations that probably need to get done or is it all just new abilities and tiering clarifications?

Most of the stuff are just statements of new abilities
In terms of new calculations we have High 6-C and Class T Queen, and Nixon has Class Z LS

Would the Last Son and Knight scale to the Class T value?
Probably? It depends if we consider the Class T as a physical feat, considering it comes from her breath alone. In theory, she should be able to withstand all of the air that she created in her body. And currently, we kinda scale the Trinity to each other at least in terms of physicals

Is it possible at all now to use The Knight blitzing the lunarians with the Alcatraz checkmate as a feat too?

Back