• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

Do you all think that Cthonaut A can actually become bigger than the Earth or was that just a metaphor?

I’ll try to make a CRT for the Angel, he is seems to be missing alot of abilities that he showed in season 3 and some things that we kinda forgot to mention like him having heat manip. Also add to his arsenal a SoL attack speed and maybe a Deanverse and Cliftverse keys
One where he should have Acausality and Resistence to Fate Manip, and the other where he’s just a crown

Okay stupid meme question time.

How do y’all feel about the DC Rep saying the Knight can beat Goku?

Oh okay.

I'm pretty sure we're not allowed to take statements like that seriously.
It was meant to be an in-universe QnA, albeit one where the source sometimes conceals of obfuscates information.

But said statement itself was clearly a joke/cross-scaling so yeah, I agree that specific statement is a no go.

It was meant to be an in-universe QnA, albeit one where the source sometimes conceals of obfuscates information.

But said statement itself was clearly a joke/cross-scaling so yeah, I agree that specific statement is a no go.
Fair, although my thought process was more along the lines that even if it isn’t a joke, the DC Rep doesn’t explain WHY the night would win. So it wouldn’t be a good idea just to give him random tiers when it could also just be Alex’s normal “this Guy’s so strong he can do whatever he wants” process of creating powerful characters.

Although, who knows. It could just be some food for thought to put a simple “possibly higher” in his bio based off it if we really wanted to take it seriously.

Fair, although my thought process was more along the lines that even if it isn’t a joke, the DC Rep doesn’t explain WHY the night would win. So it wouldn’t be a good idea just to give him random tiers when it could also just be Alex’s normal “this Guy’s so strong he can do whatever he wants” process of creating powerful characters.

Although, who knows. It could just be some food for thought to put a simple “possibly higher” in his bio based off it if we really wanted to take it seriously.
Probably had something to do with Alcatraz Checkmate

Shouldn’t Alcatraz have a Nixon key on its profile? Consideing its just a copy of the og nixon made by alcatraz

About Nixon, shouldn't he at least be superior to the Horned Serpent?

Because i think its likely he killed the Horned Serpent himself before the events of the Nixonverse.

Didn't know this thread existed, but I will take the opportunity to ask something. Shouldn't the Angel or Freedom have a second key for the "Perfect Union" seen in FREEDOMFORVER? Said key would also scale to the Martian Serpent since it managed to kill it at the cost of their own lives, so it would also have a high tier overall.

Didn't know this thread existed, but I will take the opportunity to ask something. Shouldn't the Angel or Freedom have a second key for the "Perfect Union" seen in FREEDOMFORVER? Said key would also scale to the Martian Serpent since it managed to kill it at the cost of their own lives, so it would also have a high tier overall.
Honestly Perfect Union should be its own profile all together, just bcs its a fusion

Honestly Perfect Union should be its own profile all together, just bcs its a fusion
I personally don't like the idea of making a separate profile for it. For characters like Vegeth or Gogeta it's fine since they clearly says that they are separate personality than Vegeta or Goku, but in this case there is no indication that the Perfect Union is a separate personality than the Angel, Freedom and Everett, and considering how both Freedom and the Angel are the combination of multiple people it's more plausible that all of them are active at the same time inside of the Perfect Union.
But if it helps with the organization of the pages and everyone agrees with it, than I wont oppose the idea.

The main issue with the Perfect Union is its brief appearance, but at minimum its stats would still be above its components, with a Horned Serpent level suicide(?) attack.

Interesting that the new season is not called Monument Mythos Season 4, but instead Monument Mythos: Modern Day

From what i saw in the video the government is putting these "parasite" rockets in national monuments for some unexplained reason, which could most likely be related to the Horned Serpent.
I feel like the parasite rockets are nukes, which reminds me that nukes are the only known weapon that is capable of destroying a special tree. Considering that they have these rockets in 13 different monuments (including the pyramids and the statue of liberty) is it possible that they want to destroy the special trees?

Back