• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Monument Mythos Discussion Thread

I'm still watching it, and so far it's really good
Nixonverse is my favorite series by MM, so having it more expanded while recaping everything is great

Okay I watched everything and it's peak
Here are some things I picked up while watching:

Alcatraz Matter has Alcatrons instead of electrons, with each atom having its own consciousness and mind
Both The Son and The Knight knew each other, and were considered opposites in one another (most likely about their whole personality) them being Night and Day.
The Queen was the one that created the air around the moon and the Lunarian city (also lunarians don't exist). She was the one that created the cloudship and moved it towards Earth (Note: This is a very good LS and AP feat for her)
Lunarians are created through the Queen, by her mutating people thus creating lunarians (which are just like the Crescent King)
Also, apparently, some parts of the HiTOcean are now considered canon to Nixonverse, such as The King being in the House, the story of the guy that turned into the Crescent King and the Crescent King beings being like unstable nuclear reactors (Most likely the Lunarians)

Okay I watched everything and it's peak
Here are some things I picked up while watching:

Alcatraz Matter has Alcatrons instead of electrons, with each atom having its own consciousness and mind
Both The Son and The Knight knew each other, and were considered opposites in one another (most likely about their whole personality) them being Night and Day.
The Queen was the one that created the air around the moon and the Lunarian city (also lunarians don't exist). She was the one that created the cloudship and moved it towards Earth (Note: This is a very good LS and AP feat for her)
Lunarians are created through the Queen, by her mutating people thus creating lunarians (which are just like the Crescent King)
Also, apparently, some parts of the HiTOcean are now considered canon to Nixonverse, such as The King being in the House, the story of the guy that turned into the Crescent King and the Crescent King beings being like unstable nuclear reactors (Most likely the Lunarians)
New abilities would be:
  • Multiple Selves (Type 1. Every atom that encompasses Alcatraz has it's own mind and consciousness) - This is for Alcatraz, Nixon, and his Parts
  • D-Day Knight should have Above Average intelligence in terms of combat, other than D-Day he also participated in the Vietnam War, and it's implied he could've ended the Korean War but was stopped by The Son before he could go too far
  • The Queen should have Air Manipulation (Created the air around the moon), Self-Sustenance (Stayed in the moon for a long time, way before she created the air there), Creation (Created the entire Lunarian City by herself), Biological Manipulation (Lunarianized Michael Collins). Not so sure if this would count for the Queen, but Lunarians have a metabolism that resembles unstable nuclear reactors (Radiation Manipulation?), they generate pulsating heat waves when the Moon is close to Earth (Heat Manipulation)
  • Nixon is depicted as bigger than Earth... could be symbolism or literal, no clue, either way, it would grant him also Size Manipulation like the Knight and The Son but on a larger scale

I do think the images of Nixon where his finger dwarfs the size of the Earth are likely not literal. But it is meant to show his power.

Damn
Now to find out if we can use the large size, or if it's just symbolical
I mean, he probably does have the power to grow, since The Last Son has it, and it would make sense for his version to be more powerful than a piece of him. But, given the context, I feel that a "Possibly" would be best.

I would like to point out that Alcatraz would be far higher than High 6-B. He didn't just become America. He practically altered all of it on a Sub-Atomic level. That's gonna be far into tier 5.

I would like to point out that Alcatraz would be far higher than High 6-B. He didn't just become America. He practically altered all of it on a Sub-Atomic level. That's gonna be far into tier 5.
Seems more like Matter Hax than AP. And with the info of Absolute Nixonverse, we now have a better understanding of how Alcatraz spreads through matter

This feat likely scales to Nixonverse The Son bcs of Absolute Nixonverse using this scene when referring to the son's house form
Good catch but I think Base Son is stronger already because of the nuke feat. But yeah we can use this for his actual height.

I have to catch up on a lot of the new Nixonverse stuff, but it’s very exciting to see the Lunarians getting expanded upon
Especially with THITO getting put firmly in the Nixonverse story and giving some new feats to the Queen.
Hopefully everything from this and the Season 3 stuff can be put into practice soon.

I might be making stuff up, but I swear wasn't there a statement saying that Nixon was the one that created the Lunarian Prophecy?

Why layered?
Cause it can affect characters with fate hax resistance. The Trinity all should have fate resistance due to having atoms with free will (the thing that alice avenue said) and the Lunarian Prophecy can affect the The Son and even Nixon (an omniscient being) said that The Son becoming the Lunarian King is inevitable. Therefore the prophecy affected someone with fate resistance

Cause it can affect characters with fate hax resistance. The Trinity all should have fate resistance due to having atoms with free will (the thing that alice avenue said) and the Lunarian Prophecy can affect the The Son and even Nixon (an omniscient being) said that The Son becoming the Lunarian King is inevitable. Therefore the prophecy affected someone with fate resistance
I see

Now that I think about it, Lunarian Mind Control Magic is kinda insane
It can affect beings entirely made out of Alcatraz Matter, even though each atom of these beings has its own mind and thinks for itself. The human body is consisted of seven billion billion billion atoms, that's how many minds the mind control can affect

It can affect beings entirely made out of Alcatraz Matter, even though each atom of these beings has its own mind and thinks for itself. The human body is consisted of seven billion billion billion atoms, that's how many minds the mind control can affect
Not quite. They say that "Each atom is a neuron".

The human has an average of 86 billion (8.6e10) neurons in their brain. Meanwhile a human has 7.0e27 atoms in their whole body

7.0e27 / 8.6e10 = 8.13953488e16

So they're affecting a being that has 8.13953488e16 times more neurons than a normal human brain. It's still crazy but it's 11 magnitudes lower than what you said.

Back