• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The matter with high tier pages here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Ziel thinks that 7K would have been a reasonable number in his opinion. However, he did told me of planning on something different from it.

Anyways, should we try to implement the rules ideas to revise the regulations for the OC page or not yet?

7K is roughly a short essay, as I went back to look at my old papers in my PC files and honestly that's too much to ask for, especially if a verse is lacking in certain aspects on purpose (spoilers, certain things not existing withing a verse, etc) and they would ust be spouting nonsense if they were to try to expand upon a character's power.

@SoyHop: Yes. It's why i said to Ziel last year if we can it to 4-5K instead of 10-15K even like we originally did (yes, that was a thing we had here while improving the wiki).

That's understandable. Alright, well in reagards to the entirely of the OP, I do think it's worth all the recent changes and notices about the absurd amount of Tier 1's.

Mmm. And yes. So i guess everybody here is good with this on the rules and we can just implement it onto the OC creation page. Is that right?

Just to bump this...

Okay so it's been about almost a week now since the last comment.

So far we've added many things to the Rules creation page such as being more descriptive as possible with them, using the 5,000 btyes to detail their stats, giving the user at least 2 warnings about making them (on that after those two warnings, they are prohibited from making them and if they disobey, they are to be temporarily banned), and as well as a number of other things like using the Litmus test and such i forgot since here.

Given this, i'll now take out the restrictions we placed while this was going on so that any other high tiers you had in mind, we can now make them.

Sounds good to everyone?

I've now lifted up the ban rule but i'll keep this open in case any of y'all want to lay down other potential ideas on doing this matter here...

I think if you look down at the bottom of the test, it'll tell you what score is good or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back