• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Mask Tier Upgrade?

I realized how it is put here how the Mask's maximum tier is 8-B at top power when I believe the Mask is much more powerful than just that. I believe the Mask could actually reach the 4 Tier, this for the comic of Lobo/Mask where we see the two going head to toe from beginning to end. (https://***************.to/Comic/Lobo-Mask/Issue-1?id=53895#26)

Lobo who has been stated to constantly face Superman is at least 4 Tier level character, and since the Mask could match him and even surpass him for even a moment. (https://***************.to/Comic/Lobo-Mask/Issue-1?id=53895#44)

The mask should give its wearer the capability to be a 4 tier, in my opinion, of course, let us give a start to this debate.

DC is host to a multide of crossovers and non-canon stories. There's a solid chance that isn't the core Post-Crisis Logo being used in that issue, even then I'm decently sure in the solo series the mask's host has been put down by much less.

There is a crossover story of Batman vs Elmer Fudd and Elmer was no chump in the fight despite not having Toon Force.

I wouldn't say "put down" by much less (because part of The Mask/Big-Head's whole shtick was that nothing could actually kill the wearer while they were wearing the mask), but the wearers were definitely not anywhere near that powerful in the original comics, and the strongest one was hurt by things nowhere near what Lobo has shown at his peak.

Lobo VS The Mask isn't canon to the original Mask comics either, and the profile isn't composite. (Although the page image probably suggests otherwise, since I'm pretty sure it's not from the original series)

What country level calculation are you talking about?

Cropfist said:
Is the country level calc for Mask's own feat of tanking the motorcycle explosion any good?
No, it was really presumptuous with the closeness of the explosion, and a recalc actually but it at only tier 9.

Back