• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i created a sandbox for the bangles

idk if its necessary but anyways im gonna find another pic for it cuz it looks bad

Don't like the energy manipulation justification, the bangle opened a connection between Kamala and Noor but the energy and the constructs are all her power as if the bands opened a portal to Noor which gave Kamala her powers. Well it doesn't change that the bangles have energy manipulation since the user can absorb and project energy

Don't like the energy manipulation justification, the bangle opened a connection between Kamala and Noor but the energy and the constructs are all her power as if the bands opened a portal to Noor which gave Kamala her powers. Well it doesn't change that the bangles have energy manipulation since the user can absorb and project energy
should i remove the justification and leave just the energy manipulation part by itself?

You can just join all the energy related parts together like energy manipulation energy absortion and energy projection (can absorb and project energy)
done

can i also get ur thoughts on the limited gravity manipulation part in the sandbox? im confused whether it would be telekinesis or gravity manip or neither cuz dar benn was using those jump points to siphon the atmosphere from tarnax the ocean from aladna and the sun’s energy but idk

i created a sandbox for the bangles

idk if its necessary but anyways im gonna find another pic for it cuz it looks bad

Looks fine for the most part, but I don't think disintegrating Dar-Benn is Deconstruction without further context
can i also get ur thoughts on the limited gravity manipulation part in the sandbox? im confused whether it would be telekinesis or gravity manip or neither cuz dar benn was using those jump points to siphon the atmosphere from tarnax the ocean from aladna and the sun’s energy but idk
Limited Gravity Manipulation seems fine

done

It's hard to say if it's actually gravity manipulation or just a sort of absortion since we have no actual information on how she was doing it but i'm fine with limited gravity

Back