• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Man in Black kicks a Black Cat

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Randall Flagg versus Iris Widow.

Speed is equalized, and the battle takes place somewhere in the streets of, I dunno, Chicago. They're around five hundred meters away from each other, somewhere in the city, and don't know where the other is located at the start, only that a potentially dangerous spellcaster is present.

Iris has her stock of 6 5 lives, and Randall does not have Maerlyn's Grapefruit or Black Thirteen, for, uh... obvious reasons? They have no knowledge on each other beyond that the other presents a potential threat.

Randall:

Iris:

Inconclusive:

Okay so

Does Iris resist "Stop Breathing" or will this just be him saying that 6 times gg

Iris should be able to counter something like that (she can counter similar or worse biological fuckery from Annis). Though even if she did get killed by it, it's doubtful she'd be killed by it all 6 times, since there's a short delay between resurrections and she'd teleport to a safe position to attack from again.

Ah

Also you accidentally linked to "Randall Flag" which I find hilarious

Whoops.

It's amazing that such a small difference between "Flag" and "Flagg" completely changes the name's vibe.

yeah kek

Anyways, as per more in depth looks

If this comes to a physical fight (It might due to Iris' ability to throw counterspells), Randall is definitely a lot more strong.

As per magic angles, Iris definitely has the edge, she has a lot more lethal options Flagg doesn't resist, meanwhile Iris does have ways to deal with pretty much everything haxish from Randall. In just pure blasts vs blasts, both are even with high caliber spells, both of them can summon tornadoes at their fullest.

Though, these are all things assuming they can see eachother face to face. But considering they have no idea where the other is, Randall having Telepathy that can work from Kilometers away gives him a first strike advantage if that means anything

Seems to favor towards Iris, but, I really need to call king

Iris' counterspells are more fixated on malicious spells and curses, so spells that are less... that aren't really something she can counter, at least not easily. She can predict their use, at least.

So just pyrokenetics won't be effected?

... actually, is transmutation apart of her various curse resistances? Because if that's an option for randall, that's one way the fight could end very quickly.

Best she could do with pyrokinetics is offset or redirect it a bit.

Yeah, it is. Classic witch move, after all.

Dangit I wanted to think about a cat turning into a pug

Yeah I'll just wait till King arrives to be cool

DMUA said:
Dangit I wanted to think about a cat turning into a pug
I can't even think of what to say now because of how hilarious this mental image is.

EDIT: And the title makes this even funnier, since in the scene where he turns three gunslingers into dogs, he actually kicks one of them.

Back