• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Magician (House of the Dead) vs Homelander - Experiments 0/5/0

This might be a bad idea but since Magician got moved into 8-C I'm trying to find matches for him.

Speed is equalised.
Both are 8-C
SBA otherwise
Magician does not have Pandora's Box

Light Gun Mewtwo: 0

Leader of the Seven: 5

Incon: 0

Last edited:
So i assuming we are using HOD 2 Magician (Since the duplication ability of the HOD 4 tier seems kinda of a stomp).

Using the profiles and what i remember from both characters (Having just saw the first season of The Boys and played only the first HOD):

AP: The Magician upscales from 0.63 tons while Homelander upscales from 1.03 tons a little bit more for defeating someone who barely got injured by this AP.

Combat Skills: The Magician utilize some crazy tactics that would sure make Homelander confuse (and pissed off). His abilities would also make our final boss extremely difficult to catch, even with speed equalized. I believe Homelander would try his best to engage in close combat, that would end up in him taking quite a few hits in the process.

LS and Weakness: Homelander have a big superiority regarding LS, that would put The Magician in trouble if he managed to get caught just once (dunno if he could use Invulnerability or teleportation in this situation). Besides that even our superhero not being the smartest guy on earth i think he would figure out The Magician weak spots (Considering even my 10 y.o self could do that).

Conclusion: Due to bigger AP, LS and more opportunities to exploit the opponent weakness i say Homelander takes this one, The Magician would sure hurt his opponent a lot, but once Homelander figure out his pattern it is a victory for him

Tbh forgot about that, even then Pandora's Box is something Magician can only do ahead of time tbh. Fixed it there

So i assuming we are using HOD 2 Magician (Since the duplication ability of the HOD 4 tier seems kinda of a stomp).

Using the profiles and what i remember from both characters (Having just saw the first season of The Boys and played only the first HOD):

AP: The Magician upscales from 0.63 tons while Homelander upscales from 1.03 tons a little bit more for defeating someone who barely got injured by this AP.

Combat Skills: The Magician utilize some crazy tactics that would sure make Homelander confuse (and pissed off). His abilities would also make our final boss extremely difficult to catch, even with speed equalized. I believe Homelander would try his best to engage in close combat, that would end up in him taking quite a few hits in the process.

LS and Weakness: Homelander have a big superiority regarding LS, that would put The Magician in trouble if he managed to get caught just once (dunno if he could use Invulnerability or teleportation in this situation). Besides that even our superhero not being the smartest guy on earth i think he would figure out The Magician weak spots (Considering even my 10 y.o self could do that).

Conclusion: Due to bigger AP, LS and more opportunities to exploit the opponent weakness i say Homelander takes this one, The Magician would sure hurt his opponent a lot, but once Homelander figure out his pattern it is a victory for him
Due to this, Homelander FRA

Back