• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Magic School Bus VS Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda confusing on how only rein conceptual manipulation that is matter, as he can still use machima briah to erase the bus as long as the bus have history.

As I have been saying - reality warping can counter it. Reality Warping is literally every power ever in the hands of a skilled user, I'm pretty sure the bus can take it.

It shows the sheer versatiliy of the Bus's reality warping. If it can do all that, it's not a stretch to say it can probably counter Machina's briah in some way

It literally show no resistance or away to endure his briah, you just make speculative based on 0 proof.

And Most of it feat is unusable in combat to begin with.

Like this?

Celestial Pegasus said:
Reinhard throws his spear which hits instantly hits cause of bypassing the concept of distance and then erases the magic school bus on a conceptual level, plus looking at the spear means the magic bus gets mind and soul screwed, reinhard is too haxed.
we does not use speculation if there are no feat, and you show none that can help him endure it exept for its time travel.

I mean seriously do you expect rein will just go inside the bus and standing in one place so the bus can hax him? As most of his hax is required him to do so.

None of the clips I put up strikes me as unusable in combat. Not used in the show because it's an educational kid's show, sure. But this is VS battles wiki, where characters fight to the death for fun.

Not Jim Sterling said:
I mean seriously do you expect rein will just go inside the bus and standing in one place so the bus can hax him? As most of his hax is required him to do so.

It is unusable in combat, and Just because it is from kids show, that doesnt mean how his ability work is gonna change.

It's been shown to be able to hax people outside the bus. Reinhard going in and standing there is unneccessary when it can just as easily hax him while he's outside.

The one where the bus turns Pheobe into a plant while she's outside the bus.

And incap is an option too, if Reinhard is turned into a plant (which hey, i notice no resistance to transmuation on his profile) for an hour, bus wins.

So only that one and it require a lot of oblivious attack sign and can be avoided by punching the light with Machina briah or become Intangibility.

Not Jim Sterling said:
This just turn them to paper as 2D is doesn't exist in our world and can't interact with anything.
A lot of things in fiction don't make sense mate. The MSB show is doing what it can to illustrate two dimensions. And even if the bus is only turning him into paper, it strikes me that paper can't do much combat wise either.

Also, saying 2-D things can't interact with anything further backs up my point about incapping Reinhard

Well he can still summon his spear who will erase anything that touch it that is not rein, also there are alot of fiction who doesn't treat dimension as the way our tiering system work, and therefore we will simply ignore those verse dimension claim.

Monarch Laciel said:
Also, saying 2-D things can't interact with anything further backs up my point about incapping Reinhard
which the bus show none of that.

More accurately, it will slowly burn away their existence if they try to hold it, and burn away its mind and soul if they look at it. A bus being a bus, i suspect it doesn't have soul of its own, and as for a mind, Ms Frizzle can drive the bus even if it loses its mind.And I suspect the bus (if it can even pick it up) will let it go pretty quickly when it starts feeling a nasty burning sensation in its wheels.

? So Methusalh is a very weak conceptual embodiment then. Resistances are called resistances because they CAN be overwhelmed by sheer power

? he is exist where darkness exist and combine that with his regen he is definitely more difficult to put down than someone who just doesn't have soul as its defence?

You can even pit him against a tier 4 Character and unless said tier 4 character doesn't has any notable hax. It'll end up as inconclusive. Heck, Methuselah even can pull a win with his fear aura if said tier 4 character doesn't has any notable mind resistance. And Methuselah was put in the continental range was because his incomplete attack anyway, he'll end up higher if he finish it

So no. Hes by no mean a "weak conceptual embodiment"

If the bus goes down, it goes down. No regen. But that's not what I'm arguing. I'm saying that unlike Methusulah, the school bus does have power on par with Reinhard, and can defend itself.

Hax>dc so i have no idea why you are saying methuselah is a weak conceptual embodiment, unless you have the hax to put him down, power ain't doing anything to someone with mid godly regen.

I haven't seen any reasonable argument why the bus wins, just cause you have reality warping doesn't mean it's better than or can counter concept manipulation, that's an association fallacy. Concept manipulation>normal reality warping. Now either show the bus resisting concept manipulation, or i will close this as it seems like a stomp for reinhard, plus the fact just looking at the spear, the bus gets mind and soul screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back