• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Magic School Bus VS Reinhard Heydrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
First, just let me say, I want the school bus to win SOOOOO badly right now. But...

Time travel won't helpl because Reinhard is acausual. Time manipulation won't work because Methusulah tried and Reinhard laughed it off.

BFR into a movie or simulation won't work, because Reinhard can just Gladshiemr TP out of it.

If the school bus's reality warping is at Reinhard's own level, it should be able to defend itself from his Longinuslanze. Not sure about him and the rest of the legion though (is the legion involved in this, or just Reinhard?)

All in all, my heart tells me School Bus, but my brain tells me Reinhard.

Well Reinhard ain't acausal in his low 4-C form but type 8 though…(though i don't think it's valid to use it cause it's an NLF cause he can only die properly via killing the 1-A) But even if it matches his reality warping one Reinhard can launch spear before the bus can move so he most likely wins according to me. He has hax to weaken, always faster than you or one-shot and no that doesn't help defend against the longinus as you need to survive conceptual erasure plus it soul sucks with the added fact that looking at it or touching it slightly = to erase existence slowly. At least he will have a bus to kick ass lol

Edit: Actually Reinhard is acausal just it was simplified to his immortality type 8

Reinhard throws his spear which hits instantly hits cause of bypassing the concept of distance and then erases the magic school bus on a conceptual level, plus looking at the spear means the magic bus gets mind and soul screwed, reinhard is too haxed.

Reinhard type 8 immortal is like the stupidest ability in existence and should not be use in any battles except for Tier 1(which being banned) -.-

The problem with Reinhard is that he is ridiculously haxed for his level. With Reinhard, its almost always either a stomp in his favour, or the other persons. Because for the battle to be even, the other needs to be a Tier 4 with concept resistance and soul manipulation. Apart from GEoM, how many of those are there?

Two of those were masadaverse characters and the last one is warhammer, these are fairly obvious though it's the masadaverse and warhammer, these verse are op, was more so looking for characters outside of them.

Anyway this is sort of derailing this thread so we should stop there, however reinhard obviously wins this match up.

Good enough reality warping can be used as any power, and a counter to any power, including concept manipulation (on its own level obviously). How good is the magic school bus's?

how does the same power of reality warping counter concept manipulation/erasure?

TISSG7Redgrave said:
how does the same power of reality warping counter concept manipulation/erasure?
Concept maniuplation/erasure/all of that shit is just a subsect of Reality Warping.

oh i see i see no idea on it's(the bus's) reality warping though tbh

That's standard reality warping, which doesn't help one bit here, as as soon as reinhard throws his spear the bus is done, just because every ability is technically a subset of reality warping, doesn't mean the standard reality warping can beat abilities like concept manipulation, unless you're beyond concepts or have resistance to concept manipulation, it's working on you.

In this, I have to agree with Pegasus. None of that stuff is close to conceptual manipulation. If there was a clip of the bus negating colour or time or something, that would be conceptual manipulation, and would lead me to believe the bus is capable of countering the spear ignoring the concept of distance/reinhard's conceptual damage.

DAMN IT I WANT THE BUS TO WIN THIS. Can you imagine how great that would be? You're reading through this page about this guy who is so powerful he needs to kick off the apocalypse to get the fight he wants, who probably has the largest powers and abilities page on the wiki, resistances to everything, can damage everything - and then you see his losses, and its a damn BUS who beat him.

Monarch Laciel said:
If there was a clip of the bus negating colour or time or something
It did completely negate the Colorless' World's effect. (See Clip 2) and retained color despite everything supposed to being in B&W.

That seems more like retaining your own characteristics in a place with different characteristics than a resistance to concept manipulation. The world lacked a concept of colour, true, but it wasn't trying to make the bus loses its concept of colour either. I'm talking about the bus using an ability to make everything greyscale. That would be concept manipulation.

Hmm not sure what the point of this discussion as base mibu too can cut concept, but that doesn't make him can cut every concept at base as he will be 1-A by defaulf if he can do that to absolutely every concept.

By showing the bus can manipulate concepts, we can make an educated guess that it can block or resist Reinhard's conceptual manipulation. Reinhard's main strong point in VS battles is his conceptual manipulation, erasing what his spear hits on a conceptual level, which is something not many other Tier 4s can actually block. The point of this discussion is whether or not the Bus can block it, not that Reinhard doesn't have it.

Hmm resist to negate Color = resist conceptual manipulation? what? at this point you may say the bus can resist the emprah attack due to everything that emperor do in the materium is still related to concept.

Also why it only focused on concept manipulation to begin with?

Colour is a concept, and was simply the easiest concept to erase that I could see the bus erasing, and would show it does have concept manipulation. Concept manipulation is absolutely necessary to fight Reinhard, because otherwise he just conceptually erases you with his spear.

Everything has concept and No one have complete concept manipulation below Tier 1-A, and aparanly enter dimensional barrier in a place where everything is gray and white mean you automatically have resistance to concept attack, It just like say because A can create fire mean A has resistance to absolutely every other type of fire, and why it only concept attack? pretty sure the other ability such as machima briah is a threat too.

I actually disagreed with the idea that enter a place without colour while retaining your own colour constitutes resistance to colour manipulation. Reinhard's attacks erase the target on a conceptual level. As for your "having fire doesn't mean your immune to every other fire", there is only one type of concept manipulation. And as I've been saying, the bus having concept manipulation would allow it to override or at least counter Reinhard's. As for Machina's briah, reality warping can counter that too.

I want the bus to win. But until I see evidence of concept manipulation on its part, I'm voting reinhard.

Can't find video that doesn't including the unnecessary music.

Anyway every briah is reality warping on itself, And dont treat just because one has reality warping then he can counter every other ability because everything is just a part of reality, and if the bus have that many ability with his reality warping then his power and ability section will be full like one.

Reinhard's briah being reality warping is stretching the limit of reality warping. It summons a damn castle and army. Yes the castle is massive and causes earthquakes when it walks. Yes its made of souls, and if you die in it you get added to those souls. Yes it can teleport through the multiverse. But none of that strikes me as reality warping. The briah is only reality warping because it "enforces the user's deepest desire on reality". It is a single type of use reality warp, and is nowhere close to the sheer versatility of the Bus's reality warping.

And while I'm on the subject of Reinhard's Briah, someone want to explain how "I love everything" is A) a desire not a statement, and B) SUMMONS A TELEPORTING HELL CASTLE???

Yep it's true, that why you should say Bleh reality warping so he/she/it is automatically immune, and so far the bus doesn't have any feat that can help him deal with the spear or most of the LDO briah, I mean the spear is probably doesn't even need to kill the bus, just kill the bus driver as there will be no distance between them, and the spear mind/soul hax happen the moment they see the spear.

The reality warping stuff is only mostly starting to become real threat to most ability in Tier 2 or 1 as ppl on those Tier is usually has complete control over universe/multiverse in their own realm.

Pretty sure the bus is sentient and doesn't need a driver. I know the bus doesn't have any conceptual manipulation feats. That is why I'm looking for one, so I can have a reason the bus could counter Reinhard's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back