• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Magic School Bus: Profile Rework

i was supposed to get this finished in early december god damnit

hi, MassivleyUnkn0wn here. And after taking a look at our current profile for The Magic School Bus, its clear that its far from stellar. And after seeing a thread using the profile. I thought it'd only be necessary (okay i actually mostly just thought it was funny) to rework this profile partially from the ground up. So...

TADA! GOOD AS NEW!

Specifically, the following has been added/changed:
  1. Abilities now have references and scans (Do note that the episodes mostly don't line up with the YouTube titles due to me using the Wikipedia episode guide)
  2. Calculation for speed! How neato.
  3. Reworked weaknesses that are more combat applicable, the Shrinkerscope is more of a solo Frizzle thing, and the Mesmerglober is just part of the bus so I don't see why it's listed.

With that being said, hopefully this rework is good in the eyes of everyone. also this is my first time doing a profile for something with as high standards as VSBW so if i did anything wrong tell me

Last edited:
only real AP feat i can find is like. the LS feat? for some reason on the original profile thats turned into AP as well as LS?
That works

The bus wasn't visibly harmed by doing so, even if it did struggle. You'll find that LS has some overlap with AP and Dura pretty often

I'm gonna need a proper distance value from the epicenter or else the feat may as well be considered bunk.

Damn. It’s never been so over. I mean hey at least this was a good practice for making profiles before i get one that’s actually usable

Back