• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Living Tribunal

Status
Not open for further replies.
TLT is hyperversal+, because He is infinite dimensional in fact he is transfinite dimensional entity meaning he is above infinite dimensions as It was stated by Dr Strange.

No, he appeared in 16-dimensional space once. That is all that we have to go by as his greatest known feat.

From what I remember about the scans that you are talking about, they stated nothing of the sort about the Tribunal.

Also, transfinite simply means that a certain value is greater than all finite numbers, not that it is absolutely infinite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfinite_number

Antvasima said:
No, he appeared in 16-dimensional space once. That is all that we have to go by as his greatest known feat.
From what I remember about the scans that you are talking about, they stated nothing of the sort about the Tribunal.

Also, transfinite simply means that a certain value is greater than all finite numbers, not that it is absolutely infinite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfinite_number
i know, but if he is transfinite

then he is more powerful than we thot before

16-D Living Tribunal is outlier! He can only detonate stars! He got owned by Beyonders that were killed by Starbrand!

jk, of course, plz don't kill me :3 But seriously, has LT appeared only once in 16-D space?

No, any High 3-A characters and above are transfinite according to our system, and basic geometry. We already rate the Tribunal as transfinite per definition.

Antvasima said:
No, any High 3-A characters and above are transfinite according to our system, and basic geometry. We already rate the Tribunal as transfinite per definition.
well, the OP claims that LT was said to be above transfinite dimensions

As you can see from DarkLK's scan, this is not the case.

These universes are often popularly called "Dimensions"

Well... There was a scan where Molecule Man blasted Beyonder with power to destroy billions of "Dimensions" as well. Marvel, that's why

Byakushiki Setsura said:
16-D Living Tribunal is outlier! He can only detonate stars! He got owned by Beyonders that were killed by Starbrand!

jk, of course, plz don't kill me :3 But seriously, has LT appeared only once in 16-D space?

Nah he casually sealed the power of infinity gauntlet just by flicking his finger, and with the power of infinity gauntlet, thanos is casually kill half the live in the universe just by flicking his finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back