• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lich vs Zonda. ASG has an 8-B key now, let's have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zonda vs The Lich.

Rules: Composite Reverie Zonda vs 8-B Lich. Speed Equalized. Both are bloodlusted and have prior knowledge. Battle takes place in the Gungeon.

FinalZonda
LichEtG

Zonda:

The Lich:

Inconclusive:

I mean considering one side has a bunch of 1-B gear, I'd go with the former

Would one shotting The Lich stop time from rewinding? (I ask this since it says Kaliber rewinds time when The Lich is near death). Also Zonda has all of the powers of The Seven, one of witch can turn things into code. Should I give both prior knowledge so that they can better counter each other?

With prior knowledge Zonda would know to incap him so that he dosn't die. The question is can she do that before The Lich kills her. I'm starting to feel that this should not be the match to celebrate 8-B Gunvolt.

Probably not.

Anyways ugh

Zonda is like, unquantifiably above baseline and The Lich is a + I believe

So

Nope. 8-B is pretty low, 8-A is just below the +.

8-B Lich is 13 Tons IIRC.

But Danmaku means he just hits them a bunch quickly.

Zonda A: Is stronger than someone who has an almost 4x AP Advantage and B: Can convert The Lich into data with Teseo's powers.

4x isn't enough to one shot with Mid High regen and turning into data gets TimeHaxed back

Zonda gets stomped

Yeah... 4x hurts but doesn't kill quite like that

Zonda gets yeeted

Reality to data and data manipulation is the main reason I think Zonda might have a chance. I might as well be using Teseo at that point, really.

And then timehax.

The Smashor said:
They both have prior knowledge.
Does that actually do anything?

So Lich wins via

"lolresurrect"

and just blasting her to kingdom come

So Zonda's literal only wincon is

Avoiding the BFR fist that opens beneath her after Lich dies

Does Zonda have a counter to that stuff (even suitable stamina could do it, assuming one can act for over a day without tiring- it's unlikely, but still)

If you want this closed, that's fine, just saying there is a way to beat Lich without countering his timehax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back