• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The LDO and Ren Fuji vs Entire HST, Fairy Tail, Fate-Verses

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Pretty much as said here.

The LDO decides to go and fight the entire HST universes. Though they brought along Ren Fuji for no apparent reason but to help fight the cause.

Things to consider here:

-This is about all of the LDO that can actually fight (though Riza is at least here to control Tubal Cain here) and this is of course them in their base forms for OBVIOUS REASONS.

-Valerian has Reinhard's body to use for combat and can thus use his briah

-Ren Fuji has his normal briah, but can go into Eine Faust Finale if need be

-Reinhard himself is not here due to Valerian using his body, but he is (somehow) being on the sidelines with Mercurius and Marie to watch his legion fight.

• Edit: Reinhard is now used for here in battle, but Valerian is at least removed since Rein has his body back.....yeah. Sorry Vale.
-Tubal Cain only has all but Beatrice's briah, as Beatrice will be as herself here and active

-The LDO are fighting everyone of the HST that can fight. As in from the low tiers to up to the Top and/or God Tiers of them if possible

Just for s***ts and giggles, how do each side fare against each other?

Longinus Dreizehn Orden
Bonus for Beast and Mercurius watching the fight (and Marie even if she's not here, just imagine her there watching with them).

IkaBey Beast and Mercurius

hmmm the biggest issue for these guys are definitely yhwach but most of the other HST they can solo via their insane hax

Not even gonna mention those like Kaguya or Madara? Damn bruh~ xD

Also, i didn't equalize speed for both sides. Meaning they are as is and normal.....so yeah. xD

OP verse is irrelevant due to no resistence to soul attacks, and Big Mom who MAY have a resistance to it gets destroyed by any other hax or just country busters

Should i add other verses tho? Was thinking of adding in FT and the Nasuverse...and something else that may come to mind.

lol they don't hold a candle to at least Ren and the three commanders

Yhwach is what i wonder while he can regen via future manipulation i don't think it will be that effective if the LDOs can distract him then Machina one punches lol

I added in Fairy Tail and Nasuverse. Might add the Toriko verse if anything.

How's this now?

It's Country+ to Large Country for a few of them. the Majority of the LDO are actually just City+ to Mountain level. With one unknown being and a Wall level fodder with City+ to Mountain Dura and one guy whose like the rest but with dura comparable to the Country busters.

FT can't do much but nasuverse like which one without void shiki and the records i presume

Oh yeah, i didn't think about that for the Nasuverse. Probably just the Fate Series ones. Let me change that.

Since it's just the Fate series i'm more familar with, we'll just all of them exclusively for this.

I feel a sudden urge to say that Void Shiki wins anyway because she's in Grand Order as a Saber, but that's not canon so i'll shut up.

For me, this is hard to even vote because of the sheer amount of profiles i'd have to look at and it's late here, so i'll do that tomorrow.

It's fine. I was actually gonna put it there but since this was S's and giggles in a sense, i put it here instead.

Pretty sure there was a Schreiber vs HST + Fairy Tail and the only problem Schreiber has is Yhwach. Also, by Fate/verse include all the Fate/ out there or just some of them ?

Just all of them since it's kind of hard to be specific on which one to pick. Only ones i knew most on were from FSN, Zero, and a bit of Grand Order.

could some one give me a rundown on Fate cause that is the only verse in this matchup i have no goddamn clue about...

ahhh they can kill them on a physical and spiritual sense huh?

I only know lancer can always pierce the heart but i don't think it would work with their low godly regen

That reminds me i think that Rea should be excluded because she doesn't have the perks of a LDO member

FSN Lancer is the one that can do that with his causality "reverse" spear thing, yeah.

That's why i said those that can fight. Rea can't given that she has no form of fighting to be of use here (sorry, Rea).

hmmm then i have this question can wolfgang in fenriswolf overturn the FSN Lancer's spear like because from what i remember lancer will "Always strike the heart" but due to Fenriswolf's specialty being outrunning anything will that work?

Karna is resistent to instant death but does that work against erasure of his existence should Machina hit him with Briah?

@TISSG7

Gae Bolg has limited range, so technically speaking, yes, Wolfgang would be able to run away fast enough to render it useless.

However, once successfully activated, Gae Bolg is bound by causality to strike the target, as the cause is, "The heart is pierced' with the effect being "the spear is thrust", rendering it impossible to dodge.

In addition, Gae Bolg's thrown version, The Soaring Spear that Strikes with Death, is guaranteed to strike the target as it is a descendant of Odin's Gungnir.

Karna's armor protects him on a spiritual, physical, and conceptual level. The only time shown in the series where he was harmed while it was on was when Cu Alter speared him from behind with Gouging Spear of Carnage, which is supposed to inflict instant death. Nevertheless, Karna managed to survive long enough to fire his trump card, Vasavi Shakti, which destroys his armor in the process.

Would it stop existence erasure? I don't know, but it's apparently so potent that Divine Spirits (who can casually control space-time, reality, and the concepts of civilization) have trouble damaging it, much less destroying it.

I'd also like to bring up the fact that the Barbed Spear that Pierces with Death (casuality warping) ignores conventional durability by virtue of dealing "the target's HP + spear's damage" according to the author, making it absolutely fatal unless the target possesses such amazing luck that fate itself intervenes to avert the blow (as was the case with Saber).

C├║ Alter will also prove to be a threat due to the AoE instant death effect of his version of the attack, the Gouging Spear of Carnage.

Scáthach is basically Lancer but better in terms of overall stats and can easily stalemate or potentially defeat the Commanders with her ability to summon multiple Gae Bolgs and use their effects simultaneously. She can also acquire any skill that isn't specific to a particular hero at will, allowing her to get things like Knowledge of Respect and Harmony, making it impossible for her foes to get used to her attacks, and Clairvoyance, allowing her to see the future.

There's also Edmond Dantes who moves and fights at Immeasurable speeds due to being free from the constraints of time and space and can ignore conventional durability with his Determination of Steel skill, which allows him to completely bypass skills that render the target invulnerable.

Saint George is also formidable, as he has "unlimited defensive power" while defending someone else, and can effectively gut dragons with his Dragon Slayer skill and Interfectum Draconis. He can also turn his opponents into dragons with Maleficum Draconis, and turn his defensive power into an unstoppable attack.

Not necessarily. The LDO's regen will pull them through a lot of what Fate can pull out. Not to mention the fact that they effectively blitz everyone (not sure if speed is equalized here). I just wanted to bring up some things that Fate has to offer.

However, if we're going to include EVERYTHING in Fate, then they ROFLstomp by virtue of Akasha's existence.

@Venom

Obviously, it's just that the OP explicitly excluded Legion Reincarnation is all.

That aside, Dantes might be able to blitz, but his stats are primarily based on game mechanics at the moment, so things might change.:

Some other hax Fate has is Julius Caesar's Crocea Mors, which assures his victory for as long as he engages in melee combat and he is able to see his opponent (I came, I saw, I conquered).

Okita Souji's Lightless Three-Stage Thrust, which goes beyond physical destruction to utterly annihilate a target at the point of attack.

Shielder's ability to shift herself and allies out of the time axis to dodge attacks.

Ozymandia's Divine Poison which kills humans virtually instantly and severely weakens those without physical bodies.

Nikola Tesla is able to convert all incoming non-physical attacks into magical energy for his own attacks and dislocate space to obliterate targets with his Noble Phantasm.

With Fate/Grand Order's Babylonia Chapter, we now have Tiamat. While she's not allowed to step on land, she's pretty stinking haxed in her own right.

She's Acasual, Cannot be killed unless every other being on Earth dies first, Conceptually subverts evolution with her existence, Deals extra damage to all things born from the Earth due to her authority (meaning every life form on the planet), Omnipresent throughout time and space, immune to instant death hax, Corrupts and modifies anything that enters her sea and can flood the planet in a day with mind-controlling mud. She is also so difficult to kill that she can survive in a realm of imaginary numbers without time or space or even parallel universes.

She's so powerful that the heroes needed the backing of another goddess to drop her in the Underworld, have the concept of death applied to her by King Hassa (who is also extremely haxed in his own right), and finally take a full power Enuma Elish (another ludicrously powerful conceptual weapon) to overcome her authority and finally finish her after battling dozens of Servants.

^Let's not forget about the absolutely freaking massive army of monsters that she spawns from her mud. Lahmus are pretty damn strong on their own, being able to hurt Kingu (who has all of Enkidu's powers and then some), Ishtar (who can shoot planets at people) and Quetzalcoatl (who Ishtar is afraid of, casually matched Kingu and can apparently hit Ishtar's planets back to her like baseballs).

None of the guys i mentioned above can even hurt Tiamat, btw. Except maybe Quetz, and even then she deals next to no damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back