• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
The final episode of Anime War is going to be called Endwar cause the fans think that Episode 11 was the infinity war of the series and last episode Endgame so Mastar decided to name it Endwar

I'm bored for long.... Everyone still not doing to followed me in Twitter and Deviantart for liked my arts... I still want to be popular, my popularity need to be rise.

i think you're the only person that cares about anime war on this wiki. i don't think i've even heard anyone else talk about it

MLPlover2011 said:
Am I the only one looking at old stuff back in the Godmode Arc from April 2018 to September 2018
Shall we bring it back? (Of course, without spamming, flame wars and overall toxicity and have some quality control on them)

MLPlover2011 said:
No we don't want Godmode arc 2 I just look at them for nostalgia
But, if you wanna see more recent godmodes, I made a website for that

If Cartoon Fight Club had Niko VS Ralsei.

Then... Famine would stop. War would stop. Coronavirus would stop. Life Expectancy would rise.

The world would be a better place.

As someone who can predict the future with 72,6% accuracy, I can confirm none of that happens.

MLPlover2011 said:
Am I the only one looking at old stuff back in the Godmode Arc from April 2018 to September 2018
I still remember the spam era from before 2018, when Me, Megamangoha and Ryukama did everything possible to stop it, which lead to the creation of the spam report and victories/losses links report thread.

Ah, such good times.

I still remember the spam era from before 2018, when Me, Megamangoha and Ryukama did everything possible to stop it, which lead to the creation of the spam report and victories/losses links report thread.

Ah, such good times.

It was fun, but I look back on my old posts from then and cringe a little

i do miss those days sometimes but that's mostly because the godmode arms race kept this site always active. always a new fight and a new oc to take down. now the site kinda feels almost like a ghost town sometimes. the most activity on fights we've had in a while was from the 9-B tournament

Edgy the Edge Lord the Coolest the Boss the Anti-Heroic Best Sonic Character the Neftlix Star the TV Series Star the Cool Boss the Best Character in Existence the PERFECTION the Game Star the BEST Character of ALL TIME This is cooler than that thing, admit it, Edgy the Edge Lord the Coolest the Boss the Anti-Heroic Best Sonic Character the Neftlix Star the TV Series Star the Cool Boss the Best Character in Existence the PERFECTION the Game Star the BEST Character of ALL TIME is the coolest.

Back