• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I had a stand, assuming I got to pick the ability, I would call it Ride the Lightning. Its basically RHCP but it doesn't need electricity and just produces its own to sustain itself and can control it better. It also could turn itself into electricity.

If I had a quirk, I haven't thought of a name yet, but I would want control of matter.

Rodri "Dante" said:
As someone who can predict the future with 72,6% accuracy, I can confirm none of that happens.
Joke on you! We really need more attention to OneShot, we really want AR to make Niko VS Ralsei happen because of the real world was doomed!

This planet was doomed from the beginning, we're just waiting for the reckoning.

Well, either that or ICP will take over the world.

DerpyLulu said:
Joke on you! We really need more attention to OneShot, we really want AR to make Niko VS Ralsei happen because of the real world was doomed!
Dude, it's not happening, at least not for many years. Deltarune still needs to be finished first before we should even begin thinking about doing that

honestly the deltarune cast don't have any AP feats really. they don't really scale to anyone except themselves and since basically everything is done in gameplay we don't know how strong they are.

Base Asriel is featless in canon and so are some of the Deltarune characters like Deltarune Sans which means Undertale gameplay Sans still has to be used

Imagine actually wanting Incineroar in Smash.

This post was made by the Kecleon Gang.

wait when is fandom supposed to remove this feature again?

Hmm I see, I thought it was sooner than that. This wiki doesn't even have the new discussions yet lol

Rodri "Dante" said:
Said the person that went out of his way to point out a meme had DDLC content while that's clearly not the point of focus in said meme.
Dark can't talk to you anymore because his brain cells exploded from the sheer shock he was having about any person liking The Room so he hunted me down and threw me on the computer.

Back