• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The last franchise you touched....

You're now being hunted by the main character of whatever it is. Thankfully, the loser of the last debate you participated on is protecting you and is now your love interest. Tell me a story.

Rule - Doing something in VS Debating does not count for the first franchise.

Hikigaya Hachiman is gonna hunt me down? I'm a bit of a loner so he'd probably sympathize with me instead and think of how much work hunting someone down is gonna entail.

That, and the one to protect me is a real buff dude.

He-Man was the last thing I touched, in fact I'm watching it now.

Doctor Doofenshmirtz is the loser of the last debate I participated in.

I'm an innocent in all of this, so in an ironic twist of fate, the legendary He-Man must save me from the maniacal Doctor Doofenshmirtz. That said, He-Man doesn't care for violence and is a diplomatic man, so he'd try to reason with Doofenshmirtz first, and...well...you don't reason with crazy.

@Gemmy That sounds like the start of a wonderful manga

@Dark In a way aren't they both pretty crazy? Tho imagining that as a fight itself.... kek

@Cal you know how that's gonna end lol

Darkanine said:
He-Man was the last thing I touched, in fact I'm watching it now.
Pokemon x he-man
Relevant image.
@COB:

Hmm. Now that you mention it. A snarky loner, me and a buff guy hanging out or something. It's either a SoL manga or a sitcom waiting to happen.

So, Usui takumi is hunting me and Erza protecting (she should lose in match up with pearl from how things look for now.

Yeah,Usui would just go to maid caffe and observe his waifu instead of wasting his time with hunting me... and even if he doesn't Erza beats him since he is just a human.

WilliamShadow said:
So, Usui takumi is hunting me and Erza protecting (she should lose in match up with pearl from how things look for now.
If I don't close that for being stomp, because Pearl is very high end 6-C while Erza is very low end, People ignores Erza"s inly way to harm Pearl and apparentally Pearl gains new powers from each comment.

And how proofing her doesn't counts as victory?

If a Gem takes to much damage, they "poof" and retreat back into their gemstone, where they reform. The length of the Reformation process takes time, but varies on the gem.

^okay I won't derail anymore after this.

Just show him something " interesting" and knock him out by surprise.

I didn't see the last season so i don't know everything.

I mean with to love ru darkness things got ridiculous

Back