• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Last Dragonborn Meets The Queen of The Succubi

The Dragonborn has a lot of resistances that haven't been added to his profile yet.

But yeah, the Thu'um is a conceptual power that literally adds to the Song of Creation. Dovahkiin resisted Miraak's Bend Will shout.

...That said, if the Dragonborn casted "Banish Daedra" here, would Malcanthet be banished to the Abyss, or to Oblivion?

Malcanthet meeting Molag Bal or Mehrunes Dagon would be a fun character interaction.

Dovah and Malcanthet actually resist a lot of each other's hax. Dovah does still have Soul Manipulation, so he can probably take the win after an exchange of ineffective abilities between the two.

Mal upscales a bit from 2-A range mindhax.

Hl3 or bust said:
2-A range does not mean 2-A potency
Dovah most likely resists and tells Mal to go commit die in Thu'um
On this site, yes, it does. Range of mindhax determines the potency of it. Mindhax with 5-B range is superior to mindhax with 5-C range, etc.

pretty sure that's not the case

but regardless, if that conceptual mind hax that Dovah resists is on the same level as Thu'um, then he still resists

Hl3 or bust said:
pretty sure that's not the case
but regardless, if that conceptual mind hax that Dovah resists is on the same level as Thu'um, then he still resists
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mind_Manipulation "Generally speaking, we judge the potency of Mind Manipulation both by what it can do and by how many people its user can affect at once with it. This may range from only a few people at a time to entire planetary populations."

Does Mal resist time stop because if not that's a thing he can do

There's also the daedric artifacts

also finish this thread before Kong and Matt come to preach about prisoner metaphysics

Mindhax immortal beings powered by abstraction >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mindhax mundane people

Resisting mindhax from multiversal entity predates concepts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mindhax an entire multiverse full of mundane people

EDIT: Technically, Thu'um range is also at Tier 1 if you observed how Miraak can pierce through Mundus Barriers and traverse infinite realms of Oblivion to reach Sosltheim.

Dovahkiin FRA, and I refrain from preaching artifacts at this time due to we temporarily ban Player Heroes debate.

Just gonna say Demon Lords predate the multiverse and it's concepts. Obyrinths (a class of demon lord) were literally the first beings in some creation stories, predating the gods (concepts).

Comparing a D&D character to TES is indeed insulting but uh... just the other way around.

> 1 Tier 1

> Mystara exists

> High 1-B everyone

> hmm

also I believe that Tier 1 (Lumi) is > TES Tier 1s (who are upscaled from baseline 1-A, yes?)

but ye anyhow back to the thread

TES isn't Tier 0 though

what in the god damn

oof

Just gonna address this weird idea from all sides.

"TES is better because it has higher tiers"

See above, no page in TES is Tier 0.

"TES is better because it has more Tier 1s"

Also incorrect, there are literally tens of thousands of Old Ones/Immortals who vary from Low 1-C to High 1-B.

"TES is better because it is strong"

So by default great works of art are crap because most of the best books in the world cap out at like... Tier 9.

"TES is better because it is more popular"

I... would have a very hard time believing Elder Scrolls is more popular than the D&D franchise. On site, probably, people love smurfs.

"TES is better coz lore roflmao"

no.

anyhow if Mal has no win con then this is a stomp. I'm doubtful of the statements for Dovah considering people's history with these characters, but it's late and I got stuff to do tomorrow.

Mr. Bambu said:
TES isn't Tier 0 though
what in the god damn

oof

Just gonna address this weird idea from all sides.

"TES is better because it has higher tiers"

See above, no page in TES is Tier 0.

"TES is better because it has more Tier 1s"

Also incorrect, there are literally tens of thousands of Old Ones/Immortals who vary from Low 1-C to High 1-B.

"TES is better because it is strong"

So by default great works of art are crap because most of the best books in the world cap out at like... Tier 9.

"TES is better because it is more popular"

I... would have a very hard time believing Elder Scrolls is more popular than the D&D franchise. On site, probably, people love smurfs.

"TES is better coz lore roflmao"

no.

anyhow if Mal has no win con then this is a stomp. I'm doubtful of the statements for Dovah considering people's history with these characters, but it's late and I got stuff to do tomorrow.
I know you are a mod, but you shouldn't abuse this type of authority to baselessly claim anyone assaulting.

I never judged any verse based on their content to authors, which the judgements could cloud the minds and does not lead to enlightenment. Secondly, I highly respect DnD as a matter of fact due to its heavy inspiration on Elder Scrolls gameplay mechanic along with Magic The Gathering. I do have Skyrim Special Edition on Alexa. Thirdly, I never ever judged think any work of fiction or art as crappy. All arts deserve equal amount fo respect except those are violating moral codes like pedophilia or murder threats.

Now, I have cleared my preferences. I hope both of us be cordial to each other in the future.

I don't mind you folk liking your verse. That's on you guys, if I don;t like it that's just sorta rough for me. I took that all as "oh but hey ur verse smelly" (not really my verse, I tend to prefer Bloodborne but hey that's just me). If you wanna claim not-******** on D&D feel free, but if people are gonna misconstrue a verse I'm gonna respond, mod or not, because my position as mod (still not staff by the way, hitthedab.jpg) doesn't change the fact that this is a hobby and I'm gonna be entertained somehow.

Also... a big wha on me using my authority to claim people were assaulting. I don't know you boyo, but if yah hadn't noticed I actively pretend I'm not a mod (uselessly, but still, decent meme, puts a smile on the old ugly mug).

Cheers all.

Back