• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Lancer of Red (Karna) vs The Grandmaster at Arms (Jax)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Karna, Son of the Sun God

vs

Jax, the Grandmaster at Arms

Rules:

• Speed equalized.
  • Both have their standard equipment, so Jax starts with his lamppost, but there are other weapons scattered around the battlefield he could use such as real polearms.
  • In-character, but are serious about winning. This means that Karna's Uncrowned Arms Mastership skill is practically useless here, as Jax will go all out.
  • Win by whatever they would do in-character to win.
(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

The match takes place in a medieval armory.

Who will win?!?

Score:

• Karna: 1
  • Jax: 2
  • Inconclusive: 0
Battle Music

"The Final Blow" Battle Music

Jax
KarnaApocrypha

Er, Karna can only hurt Jax through his Noble Phantasms, which might be a problem. But he should be able to withstand his attacks due to Kavacha and Kundala along with his own skill.

Vasavi Shakti won't be that effective, but he still has Brahmastra and Brahmastra Kundala. Even still, Karna doesn't have a lot of ways to win while Jax can just keep swinging.

Methinks Jax is taking it as his attacks, while not as diverse, is strong enough that each hit can possibly one-shot Karna. The fact that with every strike, he speeds up (null with speed equal) with relentless assault which would also lower the probability of giving his opponent any time to call his noble phantasms, with every third strike, he gets a power boost means that just one mistake will spell a lamp-shaped bruise on Karna's body.

I'm assuming that's a vote for Jax, thanks Gemmy!

1 - 2 - 0

@Gemmy

About that. Karna only needs to glare at someone to use Brahmastra. However, he can't use it against those who are much stronger than him due to a curse.

Jax should take this easily. Karna can only hurt him with his NPs, and they cost an insane amount of mana, so it's not like he can just spam them. On the other hand, Jax can hurt Karna with his regular attacks. This really isn't much of a fight.

Reppuzan said:
@Gemmy
About that. Karna only needs to glare at someone to use Brahmastra. However, he can't use it against those who are much stronger than him due to a curse.
How about Jax being so much stronger than him that the only AP he has that can actually hurt Jax is his noble phantasm?

Well, Kavacha and Kundala does weaken Jax's attack by 90%, leaving him with at least 0.7 teratons or Large Island level normal attacks. Welp.

Still would kill him though. His only saving grace is Vasavi Shakti that one-shots because haxx.

How about I make Jax with absolutely no knowledge and his usual character, being slightly cocky and not trying? I could also allow him to just use his lamppost.

I mean, he's still casually Country level for being the League's canonically strongest Champion, so it wouldn't matter much in the long haul considering the fact that Karna can't use any of his Noble Phantasms except for Vasavi Shakti due to the fact that he Brahmastra can't be used against those who are stronger than him.

Huh, seems this battle is more unfair than I thought. You can close this if you want. I'll see what other matchups I can do. ^^;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back