• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The True Fight of Indie Horror (Opila Bird vs. The Purple Guy Who’s A Rabbit) (0-7-0, GRACE!)

Da Roolz
Speed is equalized.
Both are in-character, and start 1m away.
The battle takes place in Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza Place during Security Breach.
Springtrap/Afton is being used.

It’s not Springtrap from Five Nights at Freddy’s, it’s Jax from The Amazing Digital Circus! You all are stupid n!
Da Vouts
“ONLY EGGS CAN SUSTAIN ME. You better get ‘em soon!”:
Scales to this; 2.13 Kilojoules
Scales to baseline Average Human; 50 Kilograms

“What a deceptive calling. I knew it was a lie when I first saw it. But I just could not resist.”: 7 (AThe1412, ShockingPsychic, LeoEpicGamer8910, Oiguana2701, Flowerguy2, Mariogoods, noninho)
Scales to this; 4.48 Kilojoules
Scales to baseline Average Human; 50 Kilograms
The FNaF downplay is real‼️

Da Fakts
William Afton has a 2.0979596241x advantage in Attack Potency.
William Afton and Opila Bird’s Lifting Strength values are exactly the same.

Last edited:
Back