• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Joe Goldberg additions & stamina upgrade

Edit: Joe Goldberg should have "at least Athletic", if not "Peak Human" stamina as he was able to stay awake over night in Peach manor while having a head injury that made him lost consciousness a couple of time during the day which negatively affects the brain as he started to see visions of Candace and was weakened from a beating he got by Ron before the car crash. Despite all of that, he manages to outsmart & overpower Peach, kept going for an entire afternoon thinking of a way to make Peach's death look like a suicide, got back to his home while looking he could still do normal tasks just after being knocked out and shot. So, he pretty much kept going for a full day with multiple injuries and could still do some strenuous actions.

Also, I just wanna point out more feats for Joe as it would make his scaling more consistent.
Attack Potency:
Travel Speed:
Combat speed:
Lifting Strength:
Durability:
Abilities:
Stealth Mastery (Had made his way into Peach's manor and stayed in it for a day without getting noticed by her, their friend and by Beck. Broke in Henderson's house and wasn't detected by either him or Elie. Was able to sneak up behind Roald and a bodyguard.)
Poison Manipulation with Aconite
Intelligence:

Last edited:
You could just add these stuff to the profile since it doesn't involve changing statistics. But I'd prefer if you don't touch the intelligence section, because I'm working on a massive thing to get him to genius.

You could just add these stuff to the profile since it doesn't involve changing statistics. But I'd prefer if you don't touch the intelligence section, because I'm working on a massive thing to get him to genius.
Thanks you, i just wanted to be sure but I will add these then. Also, I'm excited to see ur work to get Joe to Genius level.

Last edited:
Thanks you, i just wanted to be sure but I will add these then. Also, I'm excited to see ur work to get Joe to Genius level.
Currently watch You season 4. It seems to me that Joe should have information analysis. Dude Throughout the whole Series could analyze people just by looking at them. He could identify their tastes and preferences. And his stamina should be upgrade from athletic human to at least athletic or peak human stamina.
Season 1 Episode 6. Joe Goldberg gets into an accident and gets a head injury.
He loses consciousness at night and wakes up only in the morning. Later, he walks to the Peach house and reaches it around the middle of the day. After trying to sew up the wound, he loses consciousness and wakes up only at night.
My knowledge of medicine is not very strong, but it seems to me that I have heard that the brain is very negatively affected by loss of consciousness. not every person will be able to think well after losing consciousness several times. After that, Joe spent the whole night under the bed (with head injury). And after getting another injury from Peach, he was able to outsmart and kill her. And after that, he remained conscious for a whole day, covering up the evidence. This means that Joe could think and make difficult decisions for 2-3 days with a head injury. If it's not a peak human stamina that's for sure at least athletic human stamina.

Currently watch You season 4. It seems to me that Joe should have information analysis. Dude Throughout the whole Series could analyze people just by looking at them. He could identify their tastes and preferences. And his stamina should be upgrade from athletic human to at least athletic or peak human stamina.
Season 1 Episode 6. Joe Goldberg gets into an accident and gets a head injury.
He loses consciousness at night and wakes up only in the morning. Later, he walks to the Peach house and reaches it around the middle of the day. After trying to sew up the wound, he loses consciousness and wakes up only at night.
My knowledge of medicine is not very strong, but it seems to me that I have heard that the brain is very negatively affected by loss of consciousness. not every person will be able to think well after losing consciousness several times. After that, Joe spent the whole night under the bed (with head injury). And after getting another injury from Peach, he was able to outsmart and kill her. And after that, he remained conscious for a whole day, covering up the evidence. This means that Joe could think and make difficult decisions for 2-3 days with a head injury. If it's not a peak human stamina that's for sure at least athletic human stamina.
You are right, I personally think that "at least athletic" should be the more preferable option but I will add this to the thread.

Last edited:
Back