• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The King of Evil fights a sword (Ganondorf vs Pyra/Mythra)

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Battle takes place in Hyrule
  • Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power
  • Pyra/Mythra are starting as Pyra
  • Both are high 6-A
  • Speed is equalized
  • There's a distance of 10 meters between the two

(Picture goes here)

The king of evil: 0

A sword: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Ganondorf is about 7.5 times stronger than the DM, he basically rides the border of the oneshot according to our rules.
DM can regenerate, but even it has limited stamina and can't apparently do it forever.

That aside, DM can't realiably take out Gdorf because of immortalities and regen. The only chance the DM has it to possess Gdorf immediately, otherwise it's screwed altogether.

In his base he's 6-C and gets oneshotted by literally everything DM does, and although he can resurrect and regenerate, his stamina isn't infinite and he can very well be incapped.

In his base he's 6-C and gets oneshotted by literally everything DM does, and although he can resurrect and regenerate, his stamina isn't infinite and he can very well be incapped.
wow how did I miss Ganondorf not being high 6-C in base? Ganondorf has the Triforce of Power again so there at least they're in the same tier.

Yeah going for possession right out the gate is pretty much Dark Matters only hope of winning, and even then from what I'm reading on the profile it has to enter the targets body and I doubt Ganon will just stand there and let his opponent go into his body.

Is this supposed to be a thread on Pyra/Mythra or Dark Matter, because the title says Pyra.

With that said, I don't see much of an argument if it is Pyra and Mythra vs. Ganondorf.

Dark Matter though is a different story.

Assuming that this is the Dark Matter Swordsman / Dark Matter Blade fought in Dreamland 2, I actually am not sure.

I would probably go with Dark Matter purely because he is around Ganons level already + the possibility that he can possess the Gerudo King.

Is this supposed to be a thread on Pyra/Mythra or Dark Matter, because the title says Pyra.

With that said, I don't see much of an argument if it is Pyra and Mythra vs. Ganondorf.

Dark Matter though is a different story.

Assuming that this is the Dark Matter Swordsman / Dark Matter Blade fought in Dreamland 2, I actually am not sure.

I would probably go with Dark Matter purely because he is around Ganons level already + the possibility that he can possess the Gerudo King.

I changed the fight to Ganondorf vs Pyra/Mythra

I feel like this fight is more complex than that.

I'll adjust my positions if I see any good debates being made for them. I don't think there will be any, so I see little need for getting into it in-depth.

Last edited:
Back