• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker (New One) vs. Kickass

Jackythejack

They/Them
The one who started the superhero trend vs the one who started the Gotham riots. Let's see who's going to be the better in this fight. Speed is equalized, Joker is given his gun and scissors. Fight takes place in a subway station with them not knowing where the other is. Who wins.

Kick-Ass

The Joker (Arthur Fleck)

I mean, mostly just Kick-Ass has dealt with people with guns before so he'd know how to somewhat handle it.

@Jackythejack yeah, but those guys had storm trooper syndrome. The Joker was an excellent shot with his first three kills.

True. And he is patient. He didn't go blindly shooting at that one guy who started to run away. He got him in the leg then He waited until that shot was right and put him down. He is much smarter with a gun. And that was the first time he handled a gun. So now that he has a bit more experience. He uses his shots wisely and takes KA Down

I think Joker might have an edge physically (Like cracking a phone booths glass in one hit and stuff)

The question for me is can Joker shoot Kick Ass before it comes to blows? If not I think Fleck might be fecked

He is smart with his shots. Even when getting kicked by multiple on his side. He pulled it out and made a direct headshot before they understood what happened. Then shot the other guy down. Before tagging the last guy in the leg, waiting it out until he had the shot and then put him down. First time wielding a gun. Now he had more experience. So he is rather smart with his gun. That's why

I mean the headshots were at point blank range, the first guy being right on top of him and the other, Murray, being right next to him with only a small desk between them.

That last one doesn't work either as a big feat of marksmanship. The guy was crippled and couldn't move at all by the time Arthur finished him.

Arthur went from headshoting one dude to, in sequence, shoot the second guy in the heart.

Still was being beaten. And he pulled it out and shot them before they understand what happened.

And it obviously killed him. So whatever he hit was fatal.

I'm not disputing that, I'm disputing the notion Joker has an uncanny propensity for headshots, which, with context fails apart.

I mean that's how guns work. You're going to be taken down by a close range shot to the torso regardless of what is hit (I'm again arguing against him hitting the heart as some claim)

Not necessarily true. It matters where you hit. That guy dropped dead. And the area he shot at was where his heart was. It can be more assumed that's what he intended cause he was looking to kill.

It was a purely reactionary shot to an open spot, I doubt he intended to hit the heart so much as just shoot the guy to put him down.

We can't say that for certain. We know he immediately went for the head, and the next guy shot in the chest around were the heart was. So it's likely he intended it

How could you go from intending to shoot someone in the head to kill to accidentally hitting someone in the heart?

ElixirBlue said:
How could you go from intending to shoot someone in the head to kill to accidentally hitting someone in the heart?
You don't. Because NOTHING STATES HE SHOT HIM IN THE HEART.

I'm gonna vote joker, at times he gained pretty scary strength for a guy with his build and I think one of the rages is what he'd need to get a clean shot to the chest or head on kick-ass, he also hides his weapons before a kill like with the scissors on the big guy, and I think just any semi solid chest shot would make it harder for kick ass to move so a headshot could be done.

HeadlessKramerGeoff777 said:
Didn't do that on the third guy, who was only injured and actually was able to get away from the Joker for a bit (then got shot multiple times)
Hi hats cause he was running away. So he got his leg which slowed him down. And then finished him off. He wasn't a threat at that point

lol bit late

Does Kick Ass have any stealth feats?

None that I can entirely remember. Most I can think of is climbing on rooftops and stuff. Hit-Girl is better at the whole...stealth thing.

If he has stealth feats they aren't good.

Back