• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Joker (DCAU) vs The Highwayman (Darkest Dungeon)

Dismas after managing to depart from Raccoon City ended up passing out, the fatigue of the night having worn him down. After waking up with the slick rain on his neck he came to. "Heh, welcome to Gotham City pal." a vagrant said to him as he roused.

The highwayman shook his head and grunted, standing back up he spotted a nearby dock area. Perhaps he could seek passage back to the Hamlet from there? "I wouldn't go there if I was you, rumour has it the Joker is planning something there." the hobo said before coughing hard.

Dismas raised an eyebrow? The Joker? There was that jester back in the Hamlet, who was with the Highwayman in one quest to the warrens. Perhaps he was here? Disregarding the hobo Dismas made his way to the dock area. The place was swarming with activity, Dismas used his stealth skills to good use. Before long he made his way to a wide area only to feel a gunshot wizz past his ear, quickly turning and aiming in response Dismas saw a man in a purple suit with bizarre features standing there.

"Oooooooo, love your pirate cosplay sir! Sorry but I'm waiting for Bats, but I'll play with you for a bit!" he chuckled madly.

This guy was clearly not there, Dismas had seen it himself many a time. Clicking his flintlock the highwayman said "I don't know where I am, but you've just made your last mistake......"

Speed is equalised, this is Normal Joker being used. Highwayman is 9-A, SBA otherwise.

Joker: 0

Highwayman: 0

Inconclusive: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Joker_(DCAU)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Highwayma

Hmmm, well Joker has no prep time here. I've mostly remembered him having that, he'd probably try and fling some kind of projectile at Dismas though. Prolly Joker toxins or bombs I guess?

This is tough. Joker scales to Batman who can hurt him, while Highwayman scales to hurting and withstanding hits from the Swine King. I'm gonna need more input.

Back