• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The issues with Battle Angel Alita

Dark649

VS Battles
Retired
Due to the new live action movie, this verse has gained more notoriety and has caught my attection, so i will try to cleanup the pages and find information to help, so i found that the profiles have some unfortunate issues which are:

- I think Hugo is a protagonist despite not doing much, in the verse page some char. in Other Section might be antagonists, before there was a tier list which are not allowed.

- Need renders, which i can provide help. Other profiles might need better images and the big images need to be reduced.

- The ability section need a cleanup, which i can help with that. Same for more abilities/informations in the Categories.

- The pages might have plagarized summaries and other info.

- The characters needs to have the calcs linked in their profiles, otherwise it will be harder to understand the powerscaling, which also should be explained better and made easier with the profiles.

- I'm fine with the calcs, but should be applied better, the 4-B rating should need one.

- Some characters misses the summary [Example: Jashugan] and the OVA characters lacks any reasoning for their stats [Gime was killed by a bolt of electricity], and etc.

I've done a re-read of the original series and Last Order so I can help out and provide scans when needed.

Also, I plan on adding notable attacks/techniques sections where applicable.

Do you want more profile pics like the Zekka one I added? If you tell me which ones are the highest priority I can start gathering them.

I started reading it recently myself and noticed myself that a few things were definitely wrong with the pages.

Also I can help with rendering if it's needed.

@Dark649; is it okay if I list the profiles on the verse page by affiliation/group rather than Protagonist & Antagonist & Other?

Also, a lot of the cyborg profiles need Cyborgization and Immortality (Type 2) added on.

Thank you for helping out. I really liked the original manga series long ago.

Back