• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Israphel Profile

I have seen that a profile has been made for Israphel, a character from an online Minecraft series. However, there are two issues with the profile:

• It is from a fanmade series, and therefore wouldn't be allowed IIRC
  • It's a 65% copy of the profile of the Minecraft Player.
Thereby, my questions would be:

• Can the profile stay?
  • If yes, can I update it? I know the series and Israphel's feats pretty well. I've got a lot of experience in creating profiles.
Thanks for your attention,

Wither

DarkPeasant2017 said:
You can update it. Besides, (aside from some changes) Israphel is basically the Player in a different skin.
I'll wait for Staff Input.

And no, that's very false. There's no evidence supporting that. Steve =/= The Player; Steve is merely an avatar of the Player. In the series' canon, Israphel is described as an undead ghost.

Back