• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Intruder (Mandela Catalogue) vs The Beast (Over The Garden Wall)

why are u guys voting for 6 tho?
The intruder will probably be transformed into a tree here

why are u guys voting for 6 tho?
The intruder will probably be transformed into a tree here
It's because of its madness hax, i mean it could just tell The Beast the meaning of the universe or something that it does not desire to know and when it gets suicidal thoughts, i believe it would destroy its own lamp ending itself.

Plus the beast doesn't have non-physical interaction.

t's because of its madness hax, i mean it could just tell The Beast the meaning of the universe or something that it does not desire to know and when it gets suicidal thoughts, i believe it would destroy its own lamp ending itself.
this... we got around It, any thing 6 does would take more time them turning the intruder into a tree

yes., he uses whem turning oponents into tress, making them trust him, fell miserable with them selfs so the roots can claim them
I thought like the mindhax came from him controlling the dog or something

Not at all as his outside TV self was never implied to be physical, nor he or the Alternates in general.

And why that matters? It was never stated thst the beast need to touch what It's turning into tress, the process seens actually more magical and mind based them anything
It matters because The Intruder is a non-corporeal being and said character needs that ability to even affect non-corporeal beings.

I pretty much said too much already on why The Intruder would win this.

It matters because The Intruder is a non-corporeal being and said character needs that ability to even affect non-corporeal beings.

I pretty much said too much already on why The Intruder would win this.
This don't make sense, no where was said It need to be able to interact with 6 to use transmutation

im pretty sure that the beast transmutation is not via touching tho? I don't see why he would need npi here
I mean, characters without NPI interaction shouldn't be able to physically make contact with ghosts.

The Intruder has powerful madness hax so The Intruder has the upper hand.

I mean, characters without NPI interaction shouldn't be able to physically make contact with ghosts.

The Intruder has powerful madness hax so The Intruder has the upper hand.
the beast also has powerfull mind hax, and morality manipulation as well making others trust It, and Works faster them the intruders, also the beast don't need to interact with the intruder to use transmutation, It kinda just repenings

the beast also has powerfull mind hax, and morality manipulation as well making others trust It, and Works faster them the intruders, also the beast don't need to interact with the intruder to use transmutation, It kinda just repenings
There's no morality manipulation in his profile. So I'm gonna need some clarification on how his mindhax works and the extent of it

oh, sorry, is emphatyc manipulation, I confunded the names

well, very simple, whem you are going to become a eldwoodtree, you start to feel like deprresed as ****, and just lay down untill you become the tree, you can break out with other person tring to save you, but they will become the tree

If you try to talk to the beast, the empatyc manipulation will make you trust It, and It will make you do meaneless tasks untill your body can't continue any longer

oh, sorry, is emphatyc manipulation, I confunded the names

well, very simple, whem you are going to become a eldwoodtree, you start to feel like deprresed as ****, and just lay down untill you become the tree, you can break out with other person tring to save you, but they will become the tree

If you try to talk to the beast, the empatyc manipulation will make you trust It, and It will make you do meaneless tasks untill your body can't continue any longer
It doesn't seem like empathetic manipulation though? It looks more like high-grade social influencing last I remember, since both Wirt and Woodsman broke out of the Beast's deceptions at the end.

Well, they also entered in It without the beast being near them
That doesn't prove anything though. Until there's implicit confirmation or explanation that it's some type of empathetic/mind-based ability, we'll have to put it as social influencing based off of what we've seen

well, seeing some over the garden wall clips, It really sens like social influence... well, IDK if the beast can turn someone that isn't down into a tree... and you need to eat black turtles to be possesed by the beast...

Back