• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The internet vs The

I'd say The wins this.

Because The Internet can be mildly described by statistics, while The cannot. Not even "Indescribable" describes The.

Going with The. As Arbitrary said, The Internet, while explosively broken, is not as broken as The. The is so broken, stats aren't needed.

SpongeBob....The....

Can confirm that Internet loses against the "The", but not against the "The" in this wiki since it's page was created in a wiki created in Wikia which was created in the Internet.

The Internet already has a win over everything on the internet. The is on the internet. The Internet takes this.

Solid rebuttal, Cropfist. Except for one thing:

The vast majority of those victories were most likely Plot-Induced Stupidity. It's illogical for something with clearly defined "limits" to defeat something that is beyond all means of classification.

"The" exists outside, beyond, and above the true concept of "The internet." "The" is not limited to only its own article on "The Internet." The article "The" is only a poorly drawn representation of the True "The."

well, "the" on the wiki is on the internet, while "the" the word predates the internet...while the internet can just hijack the votes so....damn, im going stalemate.

The would just curbstomp The Internet out of existence and destroy this wiki in the process before it hijacks the votes.

We wouldn't be able to count votes if that happens, but The Internet would be dead and it would be The's victory by default.

Im not grasping The correctly, "The" is a character on this wiki, this wiki is on the internet, or is "the" just literally the word "The" in a godly way? because if the is also the word the, he would beat the internet. but if the is a mysterious character, the internet stomps.

Internet would not stomp regardless.

The is a beyond godly being who isn't even described by "Cannot be described with statistics or Tiers in any way because he's that powerful". The is so powerful that we cannot even come up with a name to describe it, so we just call it "The".

The Internet has clearly defined statistics, while The is so powerful that stats are useless, and "Beyond the concept of Tiers" or any ranking involving the word "memetic" doesn't even come close to describing it. I don't see how The Internet beating something that is clearly above it to a beyond boundless degree can be anything other than sheer plot-induced stupidity.

Oh my goodness, this point has been refuted multiple times in this thread.

The's profile is nothing but a poorly drawn representation of the true "thing", if you can call it that. It's just so powerful that you just cannot describe it intelligently without being paradoxical, because us humans are so simpleminded. The tiering system and every ranking on it all fail to even come close to describing it, and even saying "Infinitely memetic with infinite plus signs" for every one of its stats doesn't describe it at all. It's so powerful that stats are 100% useless while The Internet still needs stats to illustrate a poorly-drawn representation.

OK LOOK!

If "The Internet" really wins this fight, then why is it called "THE" Internet.

Shadowboy192 said:
I'm fine with this. Someone will eventually detrump The anyways.
If I wanted to I'd make a profile called "Your ABCs" and have it be "the letters that make up every word, every name", but I'm too lazy to do it. :p

Not really. C's profile says that stats cannot describe it.

The is exactly like that, only it does include the stats and everything, they're all just blank.

ArbitraryNumbers said:
Not really. C's profile says that stats cannot describe it.

The is exactly like that, only it does include the stats and everything, they're all just blank.
They literally cannot even put in the words Attack Potency as that will not even work for an idea

Back