• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Highwayman (Darkest Dungeon) vs Ciri

Yep I know I'm doing a lot of Dismas spam, but he's my fave class next to Leper. I figured Ciri could do with a match since that one with SCP-076 never went anywhere.

Dismas sighed as he walked out the grounds of the hamlet, the heir requested the aid of a witcher. They'd hoped to be able to request the aid of the famous Geralt of Rivia, but his whereabouts had been hard to locate. That said there were talk of another, one named Ciri. Who was to arrive today.

In fact there was the woman, Dismas hadn't been worried about her getting here in the slightest. The brigands had lost their cannon recently and that allowed for more heroes to arrive easily, Ciri didn't come in the coach however. There was a reason for this......

"Ciri I take it? Name's Dismas, glad you can make it to our little home." Dismas said with a smirk.

"Yeah that's me. Where's the heir I wanna talk about this job." the witcher said.

Dismas shook his head and replied with "Well you see they want me to test you, you asked for a lot in our deal and we wanna be sure if your as good as they say......" with that the highwayman pulled up his scarf and drew his blade and pistol.

Ciri scoffed, "You for real? Fine bring it you lout!" with that she drew her steel blade......

Speed is equalised, both are 9-A. Ciri is in her first key and Highwayman's optional equipment is restricted. SBA otherwise

Dismas: 0

Ciri: 3

Inconclusive: 0

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Highwayma

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ciri

Didn't notice that thread till now ;_;

I played DD recently, I think Ciri can always escape to another dimension if she gets very damaged by Highwayman yeah? And her teleportation is going to be his pain in the ass, as it's spammable

Don't worry lol, picked this cause I wanted Ciri to gain some attention and my boy Dismas is someone I will make matches for lol.

So I never finished witcher 3, if Ciri goes to another dimension doesn't that count as her doing self BFR?

Actually that's a valid point lol

Though she doesn't escape in character if it isn't Wild Hunt that can kick her ass. She can spam her normal teleport tho, and that's fast as hell

Mhm yeah that said Dismas has stealth mastery and aoe that can let him cope as well as bleeding inducement to wear Ciri down. Remind me again what's Ciri's ap? Dismas iirc is 14KG

Gotcha thanks chief so it's more or less 2x in her favour, I feel chuffed this looks to be a pretty good match lol

You can

I'll give reasons: Spammable teleportation, can use basic magic and can slash Dismas from behind before he can react, that's her fighting style tbh

Back