• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The High 1-A description

Yes, I agree. I think that he is a very powerful 1-A, but not on the level of Featherine Augustus Aurora and Yog-Sothoth.

Alright that's taken out of the way now.

Anyways, i suppose the change is done but we keep this open in case anyone else has a better wording for the High 1-A description yes?

>and Habaki is part of Hajun.

I know this is staff discussion...but even then this just gets me every time i read it so i had to say it, No Habaki isn't part of Hajun, he is created by the Tumor who wanted to live (Hence why he is the Tumor Sensory). Not only that, but what royally screwed Hajun is Keishirou and his sister Sakuya who basically liberated themselves from Hajun Law thus making his perfect law...not really perfect anymore thus weakening him.

Hope it's ok if i commented here despite it being a staff discussion

Yes, that is fine.

I apologize as well, but it's just something that instantly came to mind by reading this: Doesn't this addendum to High 1-A make 1-A even broader than it was already was?

Aeyu said:
I apologize as well, but it's just something that instantly came to mind by reading this: Doesn't this addendum to High 1-A make 1-A even broader than it was already was?
Yes and no. It's really just meant to clarify what we already used, but with this clarification, some things, such as Mutsuki, do not qualify based on current description. Just higher-end 1-A.

It's only my opinion of course, but I just think that with this, even more question will be put into what separates characters like the Source or Downstreamers (who are baseline 1-A) with incomparably higher characters, like the one you mentioned, and Hajun's Tumor Form. Not to mention that 1-A's already the broadest tier in the system, by a long shot.

All of the previous requirements still apply. This is just intended to be a further clarification.

Aeyu said:
It's only my opinion of course, but I just think that with this, even more question will be put into what separates characters like the Source or Downstreamers (who are baseline 1-A) with incomparably higher characters, like the one you mentioned, and Hajun's Tumor Form. Not to mention that 1-A's already the broadest tier in the system, by a long shot.
This is very true, but it also comes with the tiers, when getting this high.

For example, both a character who embodies an infinite-dimensional multiverse and a character who embodies an infinite number of infinitely ascending infinite dimensional multiverses are High 1-B, but at drastically different levels. There is no feasible way to make a tier that covers every portion of this, and thus it must be done via direct analysis and explanation.

I agree with you and Ant 100%, it's more of just a concern, since misunderstandings have been had in the past. Hmm. Would it be feasible to use + signs to denote higher-end feats of those sorts of tiers, since the + thing seems generally tied to showing higher extents of power beneath 3-A (Multi-Galaxy level+ is the farthest that applies to, since Universe level+ is its own tier, as are 2-A and High 2-A) but then disappears after High 2-A?

That could be difficult, as there isn't exactly any sort of tangible point at which the barrier between 1-A and High 1-A lies, as it is not purely about power or dimensional-analogue levels.

I agree, and that's very true, but characters like Hajun, the strongest 1-A's in the Cthulhu Mythos, and the I/O characters mentioned above are qualitatively superior to baseline 1-A beings, but not at the unreachable level of High 1-A (which, as I understand it, has always only been reserved for nigh-boundless characters with only small caveats of some kind, like coexistence or an infinitesimal inferiority.) Also, why is it that that denotation is dropped after High 2-A? (Although, I imagine it has to do something like with what you mentioned above)

We do not use a + sign for tiers where the relative differences are too subjective to gauge properly. Introducing the concept would cause us to have to deal with massive amounts of neverending discussions about scaling problems.

Back