• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Helltaker (Helltaker) VS Maehwa (Jungle Juice): (GRACE)

The Helltaker VS Maehwa

Rules:
  • Speed is equalized.
  • Both start 20 meters from each other.
  • Both are 9-A and Maehwa starts at base.

"When demon girls are involved, no price is high enough": 0
"Even if it means going back to your miserable past?": 0
"Inconclusive": 7

the-man-the-legendary-giga-chad-himself-v0-aqu6vuzjfsy81.jpg
ddb5ea9f931a825a1998048f3e01bca7.jpg

Last edited:
Wow her page is stacked. Uh, what's the AP gap here?
Maehwa scales to 35.87 Megajoules normally, at least 44.45 Megajoules with Homunculus (did the feat while extremely exhausted), with her piercing damage being able to cut through 72.02 Megajoule folk easily in base, and should be higher with Homunculus.

Helltaker scales to 98.76 Megajoules if I'm looking at the right end.

Maehwa's Analytical Prediction has more layers, but doesn't Helltaker's AP cover like, a 100 fold speed difference?

Maehwa scales to 35.87 Megajoules normally, at least 44.45 Megajoules with Homunculus (did the feat while extremely exhausted), with her piercing damage being able to cut through 72.02 Megajoule folk easily in base, and should be higher with Homunculus.

Helltaker scales to 98.76 Megajoules if I'm looking at the right end.
Can you put that into Tons of TNT if you don't mind?

Maehwa's Analytical Prediction has more layers, but doesn't Helltaker's AP cover like, a 100 fold speed difference?
Pretty much, lol. Allowed him to dodge nigh-Danmaku projectiles many times faster than himself (I think it was around 50x or so faster than himself)

Can you put that into Tons of TNT if you don't mind?
Maehwa: 8.57 kilograms of TNT, >17.21 kilograms w/ forelimbs, at least 10.62 kilograms of TNT with Homunculus, >>17.21 kilograms w/ forelimbs

Hell Taker: 23.60 kilograms of TNT

2.75x AP Advantage in Hell Takers favor from Maehwa's base- so she's not getting one shot, but is being seriously staggered with each hit. She can cut and pierce straight through folks only a little weaker than Hell Taker though with her forelimbs.
Pretty much, lol. Allowed him to dodge nigh-Danmaku projectiles many times faster than himself (I think it was around 50x or so faster than himself)
50x is still insane- Maehwa's Analytical Prediction is two layers above Suchan's regular Compound Vision, which let's him trivialize danmaku, but those projectiles were going at a similar speed to him, so I don't know how this'll work...

Maehwa: 8.57 kilograms of TNT, >17.21 kilograms w/ forelimbs, at least 10.62 kilograms of TNT with Homunculus, >>17.21 kilograms w/ forelimbs

Hell Taker: 23.60 kilograms of TNT

2.75x AP Advantage in Hell Takers favor from Maehwa's base- so she's not getting one shot, but is being seriously staggered with each hit. She can cut and pierce straight through folks only a little weaker than Hell Taker though with her forelimbs.
I was hoping for Tons instead of Kilograms since I could confirm if the right value for Helltaker was used (As I did the calc, but listed the result in Tonnes of TNT), but you prolly got the right one.
50x is still insane- Maehwa's Analytical Prediction is two layers above Suchan's regular Compound Vision, which let's him trivialize danmaku, but those projectiles were going at a similar speed to him, so I don't know how this'll work...
Yeaaaaa, it's a bit insane. I guess I'll wait for others input before saying anything.

1. It's occuring to me how much Hell Taker looks like the Exploding Ant Predator, which is hilarious considering that Maehwa's his opponent

2. Even with The Roach's Form (44.45 MJ), Hell Taker still has more than a 2x AP advantage on Maehwa in terms of physicals, so enough hits to the head and High-Low Regen won't cut it.

However, this assumes that he can hit her enough times while also dodging/blocking her forelimbs which gives Maehwa a reach advantage, and could definitely inflict serious injury on Hell Taker, if she can hit him.

3. For more clarity on the chain, Maehwa's could predict and intercept Lab Gear Suchan while he used Hare Coursing, who has 2 Layers of Analytical Prediction via fully dialed Dragon Vision coupled with a 1.42x Speed Gap on her from Hare Coursing, meaning Maehwa's got 3 Layers of Analytical Prediction, in base. Jun Ji was capable of grabbing Maehwa's forelimbs by the blunt-side mid-arc and planting her face into the ground after glancing at her, and has also blindsided Suchan's Compound Vision before, thus Jun Ji resists at least 2 Layers, likely 3 Layers of AP. And Roach's Form Maehwa pressured Jun Ji by herself who wasn't able to disarm her like before.

So it comes down to which is better-

Maehwa's resistance to 2 Layers of AP in base- likely 3 Layers with The Roach's Form- Homunculus

Hell Taker's single layer of Analytical Prediction, which lets him dodge projectiles 50x faster than he is.

If Maehwa's AP Resistance is better then she dices, and if Hell Taker's AP is too potent is better then he bashes.

Alright so I just watched the entire playthrough of Helltaker (much shorter game than I thought it was from the amount of stuff I've seen on it) and I'm still not sure which is better.

The thing with Judgement's chains is that they either start offscreen or materialize from nowhere, which changes the context of Helltaker's Analytical Prediction from vanilla trajectory-seeing (which is what Suchan's Compound Vision does), or borderline Precognition

Alright so I just watched the entire playthrough of Helltaker (much shorter game than I thought it was from the amount of stuff I've seen on it) and I'm still not sure which is better.

The thing with Judgement's chains is that they either start offscreen or materialize from nowhere, which changes the context of Helltaker's Analytical Prediction from vanilla trajectory-seeing (which is what Suchan's Compound Vision does), or borderline Precognition

I did try to get it accepted as precognition, but everyone else insisted on it being AP unfortunately. As for what it was between the two? Likely materializing. We do see Judgement magically materialize chains one one of her cutscenes after all. He also dodges chains come from up and down out of the mouths of the Sin Machine which has an opening on screen. I'd say its the boarder precog if I had to guess.

Also what did you think? Did it look fun (I'd recommend checking out the Examtaker dlc if u haven't)?

I did try to get it accepted as precognition, but everyone else insisted on it being AP unfortunately. As for what it was between the two? Likely materializing. We do see Judgement magically materialize chains one one of her cutscenes after all. He also dodges chains come from up and down out of the mouths of the Sin Machine which has an opening on screen. I'd say its the boarder precog if I had to guess.

Also what did you think? Did it look fun (I'd recommend checking out the Examtaker dlc if u haven't)?
Oh yeah, just finished watching Examtaker (Curious Angel annexing Hell surprised me)- 10/10 looks like a great puzzle game that I'm surprised is free considering the quality. Doubly surprised that it was made on Unity!

Oh yeah, just finished watching Examtaker (Curious Angel annexing Hell surprised me)- 10/10 looks like a great puzzle game that I'm surprised is free considering the quality. Doubly surprised that it was made on Unity!

It is a fairly fun game with a lot packed into it. For a short game anyway. DLC, secret ending, hidden collectibles that iirc unlock content like comics. And if you haven't checked it out already, the creator makes official comics for the game on his twitter. They've archived them all into one easily accessible page.

"If girl swarm of bugs, then why hot?"
Huijin 🤝 Beelzebub

Anywho, it's past midnight for me, so I'll let other people put their input here while I read the comic thread go to sleep

Yes, YES, read all night and get no sleep. Be corrupted by the demons girls just as Cerberus planned!

Speaking of, comics give Helltaker pretty damn good stamina. I better make a CRT for it. Man fought a brutal bloody battle SEVERAL DAYS STRAIGHT against Malinka. On top of being constantly tortured among many other things only for him to be just fine.

Yes, YES, read all night and get no sleep. Be corrupted by the demons girls just as Cerberus planned!
Thanks, I went to sleep at 2 AM yesterday...
Speaking of, comics give Helltaker pretty damn good stamina. I better make a CRT for it. Man fought a brutal bloody battle SEVERAL DAYS STRAIGHT against Malinka. On top of being constantly tortured among many other things only for him to be just fine.
He was also relatively fine despite being stabbed in the epilogue

I already put my two cents here that it depends on how Helltaker's Analytical Prediction works, and while his fight with Judgement left it more ambiguous, Subject 67's last test in Examtaker looked a lot more like standard trajectory-vision.

Though considering that they're two different characters fighting two different bosses (Sin Machine vs. Science Thingy), assuming that their AP works the same way isn't a super solid argument.

Last edited:
Back