• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Takers (The Undertaker VS The Helltaker)

What the title says

The Undertaker VS The Helltaker

The Undertaker:
The Helltaker:
Incon: 4=
EnnardTrap1987 | Artorimachi_Meteoraft | Board3659 | Popted2

Rules
  • The Undertaker in his 9-A key
  • The fight begins with 5 meters of distance between the 2
  • Speed Unqualized
8-2-undertaker-png.png
vs
Man_pc.png

It is the first time that I have been able to put the images

Last edited:
AP
The Undertaker:
0.047 Tons of TNT, Higher Tombstone Piledriver, 9-A with lightning
The Helltaker: 0.023 Tons of TNT, Higher with Golden Sword of Battle

Speed
The Undertaker:
Peak Human
The Helltaker: Superhuman
(23.3800000028056 m/s)

LS
The Undertaker:
Class 5 to Class 25
The Helltaker: Class K

Right, so here’s the rundown:

Undertaker has higher AP, and more haxed out, but Helltaker has the speed and lifting strength advantage.

As a wrestler, The Undertaker is more than likely going to start the fight with physical strikes and grapples, which leaves him vulnerable to Helltaker just manhandling him through sheer strength alone with the latter’s speed also overwhelming him, which he would probably be soon to realise how much trouble he’s in. He may be able to counter some of his attacks though, but still, Class K LS is nasty and Helltaker also has extreme resistance to pain, so Undertaker’s attacks probably won’t affect him much.

And when Undertaker is in danger, he will probably start relying on his hax. His most common being his teleportation, BFR, portal creation and lightning, so he would probably go for those two.

In the end, however, there are two ways this could go down:

A: The Helltaker just eventually incapacitates The Undertaker

B: The Undertaker takes the win via using some of his hax

I think it could go either way and I don’t think Undertaker is one to win by playing dirty, and if he were to be killed, he could resurrect himself with lightning anyway, so I go with inconclusive for now. I mean, its not like Undertaker dragging him to hell is gonna do any good for him in combat.

How big is the speed gap?
I don't know if Undertaker scales to the minimum or maximum of the category, so:
Peak human
lowest end:
10.03 m/s
highest end: 12.43 m/s

23.38/10.03= a difference of 2.33
23.38/12.43= a difference of 1.88

Last edited:
I’d also like to mention two more things:

In Undertaker’s match with Rey Mysterio, it is shown and mentioned by one of the commentators how Taker has trouble keeping pace with much faster wrestlers, and we see Rey Mysterio actually managing to get a lot of hits on him early on in the match, as he is one of the fastest wrestlers in the WWE. (Although, Undertaker does manage to win the match clean in the end)

Undertaker is also more skilled than Helltaker, but again, that’s not going to change anything with the massive speed advantage.

Back