• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Heat vs The Strongest(Bazz B vs Kenpachi)

He really does not. Base Bazz got his cheeks clapped by Jugo while Gremmy is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and Gremmy’s meteor had Jugo terrified. As one of the SS, Jugo is also stronger than anyone left below which would include Vollstandig Bazz. That’s where he stops. Kenny’s whole thing is that he stomps that level of people unless they start popping hax.

Kenny stomps

Also Bazz barely offset a casual Shikai Yama's flames using everything he had and nearly died

It's honestly unusable for scaling him

Bazz is canonically not even on the level of the elites as far as I remember...and Kenny scales above nearly all the Elites

Bazz B slept on. Without a vollstanding, he canceled out Yama. An enraged one at that. However i do think post unohana Kenpachi is above shikai yama with nozarashi. So if base bazz b can cancel out an enraged head captain then vollstanding puts him way above shikai yama. That being said, Bazz B would only beat base Kenpachi post unohana fight. He would be able to put up a good fight against shikai Kenpachi but loses probably ultimately. And i didnt mention bankai yet so yea Kenpachi wins.

He really does not. Base Bazz got his cheeks clapped by Jugo while Gremmy is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and Gremmy’s meteor had Jugo terrified. As one of the SS, Jugo is also stronger than anyone left below which would include Vollstandig Bazz. That’s where he stops. Kenny’s whole thing is that he stomps that level of people unless they start popping hax.
Jugo scales above Gremmy numbers wise also. Check the profiles.
Also Bazz barely offset a casual Shikai Yama's flames using everything he had and nearly died

It's honestly unusable for scaling him
Where did you get he barely did so with everything he had? He used an unnamed attack, and this is him after:
Those are superficial wounds.
Bazz is canonically not even on the level of the elites as far as I remember...and Kenny scales above nearly all the Elites
A stronger Kenny got folded by Pernida, and struggled with Gerard without his eyepatch. No he ******* doesn't.

Gremmy may be a bit overhyped. The sternritter girls did more than he did. Gremmy has the potential to be the strongest but im just ranking him on his incompetence. I think he only can beat Bazz B via space, i think from a strength perspective vollstanding Bazz b is stronger. Though i do think Shikai kenpachi edges him out just not overwhelmingly so. Bazz B aint some fodder. gremmy aint the strongest. His spiritual pressure aint all that, he's just hax af but doesnt know how to use it properly.

Askin and Jugo are both > Vollstandig Bazz. Both of them are terrified of Gremmy and treat him as someone far beyond them. Kenny claps Gremmy. The Femritters only damage an exhausted Kenny whose blood was literally evaporating in his blood vessels and his squishy organs being turned to mush a minute prior.

Thats a reoccurring point with Kenpachi that he was super damaged thus thats why, from the viewer perspective gremmy was a tough fight. From Kenpachi's pov he wasnt shit. He didnt even take off his eyepatch which he does way before a fight becomes too dangerous for him. He acted normally after the fight, he talked normally, and he was doing speed feats. And one of the girls iirc said onl after a little bit weak or tired is why they waited. Candace was shocked Kenpachi was able to do a speed feat despite his fight with gremmy. But the thing is, it wasnt a tough fight. Its assumed, because the sternritter girls did him in. The same girl that canceled out a getsuga froma mugetsu scaled ichigo. They were suprised desite fighting gremmy he could still move the way he did. Kenpachi even confirms they did him in after ichigo's rescue

Yes i too would be scared of a reality warper doesnt mean his spritual pressure is superior. His brain is still incompetent.

Idk alot of people say "kenpachi was weak hurt." Yet showed no signs of it during or after the fight. And its pretty in character for kenpachi to remove his eyepatch before or after he takes serious damage. Saying Kenpachi was weak post gremmy fight is more so wishful thinking. Because it doesn't make Kenpachi look bad. The fact of the matter is, base Kenpachi is simply weaker than the sternritter girls. Does he win with Shikai or eyepatch removal? Yes. Base with eyepatch on? No. Which is why he got bodied. He showed no signs of injury, fatigue, confusion, weakness, and is all contradicted by the guy doing speed feats and fighting normally. Its assumed, because it wouldnt make sense for some girl's to body him after the fight. So it must be because of his injuries. Yet not only did he not display any signs of weakness, but he didnt even take his eyepatch off. Meaning for Kenpachi Gremmy was a weakling, and he wasnt struggling. Also one of those same girl's canceled a casual getsuga from ichigo using her own casual attack. The fact of the matter was, Kenpachi was slightly weak post gremmy fight. And if he had been healthy aka 100%, he still would have lost to them. At least in base with eyepatch on. Which is all the more impressive for Bazz B as he is much stronger than them.

Again its only assumed he was weak because they messed him up. Its more of a "that has to be the only explanation how." When ichigo comes he confirms those girls are what did him in. Gremmy didnt do shit but let him find out he can cut through anything. That's all gremmy confirmed. It wasnt a tough fight, he was barely injured. Again as viewers we think its some epic battle for Kenpachi. His innards are evaporating, etc. But the reality is, Gremmy was nothing to him. He only used his shikai because he wanted to see if he could cut a meteor. He wasnt even losing before that. It was more a "damn i wanna cut that." not a "im gunna lose if i dont go all out." again gremmy was nothing to Kenpachi it only seemed epic from a viewer perspective but from what's actually going on his injuries werent squat neither was the effort he needed for Gremmy to suicide himself.

I know the whole innards part is gunna be brought up again but honestly, for a guy that has been hyped up the entire series as immortal and shrugs off serious wounds while laughing, yes im convinced Gremmy didnt acutally cause him serious harm. He gets ******* getting impaled and slashed up. Kenpachi was fine lmfao. The guy should have died seasons ago from certain injuries. But he's Kenpachi. He was fine. Injuries that seem crazy to us arent so crazy to him because he's a demon

Last edited:
Kenpachi shikai with eye patch > gremmy >bazz b. Why are they raising the point of the femritters, they picked up an injured kenpachi and at the end of the battle. I say it again, kenny one shots blazz B

Kenpachi shikai with eye patch > gremmy >bazz b. Why are they raising the point of the femritters, they picked up an injured kenpachi and at the end of the battle. I say it again, kenny one shots blazz B
Copium is addictive 🤷‍♂️
Thats a reoccurring point with Kenpachi that he was super damaged thus thats why, from the viewer perspective gremmy was a tough fight. From Kenpachi's pov he wasnt shit. He didnt even take off his eyepatch which he does way before a fight becomes too dangerous for him. He acted normally after the fight, he talked normally, and he was doing speed feats. And one of the girls iirc said onl after a little bit weak or tired is why they waited. Candace was shocked Kenpachi was able to do a speed feat despite his fight with gremmy. But the thing is, it wasnt a tough fight. Its assumed, because the sternritter girls did him in. The same girl that canceled out a getsuga froma mugetsu scaled ichigo. They were suprised desite fighting gremmy he could still move the way he did. Kenpachi even confirms they did him in after ichigo's rescue
You clearly didn’t read the fight. A held back TS (so he doesn’t scale to Mugetsu at all until he fights Yhwach) obliterated Candace’s attack and screamed at her to dodge a super casual Getsuga that still took her arm. This weird narrative you are trying to push for Gremmy being < Femritters or Bazz is insane. Liltotto aka the strongest one calls the Gremmy the strongest and says the SS make everyone left below look ass by comparison. Askin concedes that Gremmy is far stronger than him yet you want to say Gremmy is some mid tier lmfao?
Yes i too would be scared of a reality warper doesnt mean his spritual pressure is superior.
Keep ignoring everyone talking about his strength and not his hax.
His brain is still incompetent.
Go reread the Gremmy fight and the prelude to it. His in character move is to turn people to bloody chunks, death hax them or just cripple them by transmuting bones into cookies if he is feeling generous. His fight with Kenpachi is a fight between the respective “strongest of their faction” outside of the literal MC and BBEG. Gremmy didn’t care about Kenpachi until their titles of strongest were brought into the equation and decided to make a show of proving his superior power. Hence the enormous stage, large volumes of water and lava, more guns than America, small country sized meteor, creating a galaxy etc.

Copium is addictive 🤷‍♂️

You clearly didn’t read the fight. A held back TS (so he doesn’t scale to Mugetsu at all until he fights Yhwach) obliterated Candace’s attack and screamed at her to dodge a super casual Getsuga that still took her arm. This weird narrative you are trying to push for Gremmy being < Femritters or Bazz is insane. Liltotto aka the strongest one calls the Gremmy the strongest and says the SS make everyone left below look ass by comparison. Askin concedes that Gremmy is far stronger than him yet you want to say Gremmy is some mid tier lmfao?

Keep ignoring everyone talking about his strength and not his hax.

Go reread the Gremmy fight and the prelude to it. His in character move is to turn people to bloody chunks, death hax them or just cripple them by transmuting bones into cookies if he is feeling generous. His fight with Kenpachi is a fight between the respective “strongest of their faction” outside of the literal MC and BBEG. Gremmy didn’t care about Kenpachi until their titles of strongest were brought into the equation and decided to make a show of proving his superior power. Hence the enormous stage, large volumes of water and lava, more guns than America, small country sized meteor, creating a galaxy etc.
Honestly none of this matters because Kenpachi beats Bazz B. Only disagreement is effort needed. Me and you are gunna just go back and forth till someone gets condescending as we never see same side of an argument

Last edited:
Back