• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Hawaii Bee Infestation (Alys Iccitii vs queen Vacteria) (GRACE)

Alys starts off by shooting out thousands of volley balls whilst using your turn and Homing some at the bee
Can’t Vacteria stop this entirely with her Queen Bee Barrier? Each one would be 7-A, so her barrier could eventually be pushed enough for her to move but considering she can block High 7-A moves fine for decent periods she ought to be surviving this with relative ease, and as long as she’s shielding homing attacks wouldn’t matter

Can’t Vacteria stop this entirely with her Queen Bee Barrier? Each one would be 7-A, so her barrier could eventually be pushed enough for her to move but considering she can block High 7-A moves fine for decent periods she ought to be surviving this with relative ease, and as long as she’s shielding homing attacks wouldn’t matter
Can she do anything to break through the shield?

Can she do anything to break through the shield?
She could barrage it enough, but 7-A attack output isn't enough because her barrier has blocked way stronger and been fine before. Vacteria isn't one to defend the whole time either so she's gonna come out fighting once she's defended the barrage successfully, and that could create some openings

She could barrage it enough, but 7-A attack output isn't enough because her barrier has blocked way stronger and been fine before. Vacteria isn't one to defend the whole time either so she's gonna come out fighting once she's defended the barrage successfully, and that could create some openings
If she does Alys would proceed to throw more volleys balls at her

If she does Alys would proceed to throw more volleys balls at her
Vacteria would be weaving through and dodging them, she’s great at dodging projectiles because her skills scale to Ako (who can dodge her Vacteria spikes despite her knowing exactly where he would be going). She would attempt to get in close for a deadly slashing attack

Vacteria would be weaving through and dodging them, she’s great at dodging projectiles because her skills scale to Ako (who can dodge her Vacteria spikes despite her knowing exactly where he would be going). She would attempt to get in close for a deadly slashing attack
Alys would do Siren's song towards the bee which would either 1. Put her to sleep or 2. Mind Manip her

Alys would do Siren's song towards the bee which would either 1. Put her to sleep or 2. Mind Manip her
Well, she does resist sleep manipulation, mind manip could be a problem though. She should be able to detect something is coming and change her movement or summon bees to take it instead (if possible) and go for ranged methods if she feels getting close is too risky. She wouldn’t detect that it’s mind manip but she would know it’s an attack and that she ought to avoid it. She’ll probably go for Queen Bee Pink Torrent (summoned automatically from beneath her, even in the air) or Vacterian Spikes if she’s in range for it

Well, she does resist sleep manipulation, mind manip could be a problem though. She should be able to detect something is coming and change her movement or summon bees to take it instead (if possible) and go for ranged methods if she feels getting close is too risky. She wouldn’t detect that it’s mind manip but she would know it’s an attack and that she ought to avoid it. She’ll probably go for Queen Bee Pink Torrent (summoned automatically from beneath her, even in the air) or Vacterian Spikes if she’s in range for it
Singing isn't much of a attack lol but ok.
Alys would summon her volcano and trick the bees into there and let it shoot out Magma and Do Magma attacks to Queen Scarlet Vacteria and her Summons

Singing isn't much of a attack lol but ok.
Alys would summon her volcano and trick the bees into there and let it shoot out Magma and Do Magma attacks to Queen Scarlet Vacteria and her Summons
She can detect gaseous attacks from Ako, technically also ‘not much of an attack’ just like she would any regular attack so I don’t see how it wouldn’t be a problem for her

Tricking the bees into there could work at first but as soon as Vacteria realizes what’s going on she can mind manip her bees into not going down there. She also has heat resistance which surpasses the average magma heat, so should be fine there, unless it’s much hotter. The regular bees do not have that resistance though

She can detect gaseous attacks from Ako, technically also ‘not much of an attack’ just like she would any regular attack so I don’t see how it wouldn’t be a problem for her

Tricking the bees into there could work at first but as soon as Vacteria realizes what’s going on she can mind manip her bees into not going down there. She also has heat resistance which surpasses the average magma heat, so should be fine there, unless it’s much hotter. The regular bees do not have that resistance though
The Magma is 5,000,000º

Alys would attempt to make several tsunamis and target Vacteria with them so if she gets trapped in said tsunamis Alys would freeze it.

The Magma is 5,000,000º

Alys would attempt to make several tsunamis and target Vacteria with them so if she gets trapped in said tsunamis Alys would freeze it.
Vacteria would be avoiding the magma anyway, seeing bees disintegrated by that would be warning enough but it's not like she'd just be running through magma anyway. She's more than willing to sacrifice the bees as well to take those hits

Can she generate tsunami's or is this manipulation of the water around the island? Vacteria's barriers ought to help a lot but she could try disintegrating the water with her volts from her stinger, seeing as the heat of lightning would easily evaporate the water. by spamming them, she could throw the waves off entirely, or she could try countering with a danmaku

It also wasn't addressed how she would dodge Queen Bee Pink Torrent or Vacterian Spikes, as that was the attack I stated Vacteria would go for following the sing

Vacteria would be avoiding the magma anyway, seeing bees disintegrated by that would be warning enough but it's not like she'd just be running through magma anyway. She's more than willing to sacrifice the bees as well to take those hits

Can she generate tsunami's or is this manipulation of the water around the island? Vacteria's barriers ought to help a lot but she could try disintegrating the water with her volts from her stinger, seeing as the heat of lightning would easily evaporate the water. by spamming them, she could throw the waves off entirely, or she could try countering with a danmaku

It also wasn't addressed how she would dodge Queen Bee Pink Torrent or Vacterian Spikes, as that was the attack I stated Vacteria would go for following the sing
She can just generate them.

Alys can also float in the air to avoid the Pink Torrent and the spikes.

She can just generate them.

Alys can also float in the air to avoid the Pink Torrent and the spikes.
Floating in the air doesn't work on its own, I said earlier that Pink Torrent comes from underneath even if the opponent is airborn, so she'll be forced to do something to dodge that no matter what. If she's in range, dodging Vacterian Spikes would also be extremely difficult because I don't see a volleyball player (sports doesn't translate to fighting skill) scaling in skill close to Ako at all. He could barely dodge them and they are spammable as well

Floating in the air doesn't work on its own, I said earlier that Pink Torrent comes from underneath even if the opponent is airborn, so she'll be forced to do something to dodge that no matter what. If she's in range, dodging Vacterian Spikes would also be extremely difficult because I don't see a volleyball player (sports doesn't translate to fighting skill) scaling in skill close to Ako at all. He could barely dodge them and they are spammable as well
Can't she just use tsunamis to overpower the torrents? And also she can always be floating above the volcano which could possibly burn(?) the torrent

Can't she just use tsunamis to overpower the torrents? And also she can always be floating above the volcano which could possibly burn(?) the torrent
Vacteria's torrents likely just rip the water apart, aren't they at 7-A? Her attacks are at High 7-A, but even without the AP advantage their slashing and extreme sharpness properties ought to be enough, plus she always has her barrier if she's in a dire situation.

Floating above the volcano, while that should be useful, I'm not sure whether or not pure energy can be burned away like that. If it can, that's a really good defense, but I think lightning from her stinger would be just fine so she still has methods to attack and win even if she decides to camp in there

Plus, Pink Torrent can attack from underneath her even if she's in the volcano so if it's fast enough it could possibly still have an effect

Vacteria's torrents likely just rip the water apart, aren't they at 7-A? Her attacks are at High 7-A, but even without the AP advantage their slashing and extreme sharpness properties ought to be enough, plus she always has her barrier if she's in a dire situation.

Floating above the volcano, while that should be useful, I'm not sure whether or not pure energy can be burned away like that. If it can, that's a really good defense, but I think lightning from her stinger would be just fine so she still has methods to attack and win even if she decides to camp in there

Plus, Pink Torrent can attack from underneath her even if she's in the volcano so if it's fast enough it could possibly still have an effect
I'll go ahead and vote Vacteria Fra

I'll go ahead and vote Vacteria Fra
OH NO YOU DON'T
I guess that is fair
Lighting is usually 50,000 degrees so Alys wouldn't be affected from the heat, no?
It'd still be burned away from the amount of heat the Magma is making

Lighting is usually 50,000 degrees so Alys wouldn't be affected from the heat, no?

It'd still be burned away from the amount of heat the Magma is making
I said before that it's questionable that magma could just burn away energy like that, I don't think physics work that way. Plus, since it's right beneath her it wouldn't just deconstruct like that anyway, it would still have the time to damage her even if it's burning away while the attack is going. Sure the heat of the lightning is probably worthless but that's still electric attacks packing High 7-A damage output, and that will definitely hurt her 7-A durability

I said before that it's questionable that magma could just burn away energy like that, I don't think physics work that way. Plus, since it's right beneath her it wouldn't just deconstruct like that anyway, it would still have the time to damage her even if it's burning away while the attack is going. Sure the heat of the lightning is probably worthless but that's still electric attacks packing High 7-A damage output, and that will definitely hurt her 7-A durability
Ok I see

Voting Vacteria but trust me I'll stop her >>>:::[(((

Back