• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Bambu

Suffer-Not-Injustice Bambu
VS Battles
Joke Battles
Super Moderator
Administrator
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
No idea about this character, I see some decent hax on his page so I don't think this is a stomp.

The Lich vs Franken Stei. Speed is unequalized for now since they're both High Hypersonic. Fight takes place in Bullet Hell to start with, otherwise SBA. Who wins and why?

The Lich: 7 (Gargoyle, Dargoo, Apies, Mr. King, Tactical, Crimson, Iapitus)

Franken Stein:

Incon:

Lich wins.

Really? Franken's power null does nothing?

I've never watched Soul Eater was just looking for matches tbh

Unless of can somehow null the connection between Lich and Kaliber, that's kinda meaningless

>watched

Read the manga you nerd the pacing isn't messed up there

Legit I've only read up to volume 6 so I dunno where it comes from

Also, just gonna say I disagree with survivability being stompish, Lich's BFR is shit tier as far as use goes and people can dodge it, it just isn't very likely. A win condition is there.

Anyhoo, King, ming closing if this is actually a stomp? My b. Trying to find matches for my boi is hard.

?

wha?

Okay Garg. How does the Power Null work (I assume you found it)

is it the black market if its like something illegal you can tell me man im cool

Basically if you get hit not only does your soul take damage but your powers get sealed

This is likely just Lich getting overpowered repeatedly due to Doctors Soul Hax and Powernull, but his survivability guarantees a veeeeery Slow win

Voting Lich

Oh.

Neat. I found one that wasn't Incon or a stomp.

Very nice.

Gonna take this to the Voting Bazaar real quick. Try to get these matches done before I completely forget about them in like two days

By the request of Gar, this thread lives again.

This had better be worth it.

That gif is just....

Perfection

Iapitus The Impaler said:
When your threads are going no where so you hit up your discord friends
This is legitimately the best. Just have like a small group of people do threads and boom you can actually get a thread done in this world.

Anyways, I've added this to both, feel free to close mang.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back