• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Greatest Demon Lord Is Reborn as a Typical Nobody Volume 4 Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Might be a good idea to tag a few random staff members using the "@" sign.

Since this thread is already open, i made a profile for Verda Al-Hazard. I have her intelligence as At least Extraordinary Genius, cause idk if she qualified for higher cause the standard for that is hard to meet.

Here is what we know about her, she is far smarter than Ard, whose feats are in the op. She has created various devices such as love potions that make ppl fall in love, devices that make a person unable to tell a lie, when people showed up who looked exactly like Ireena, Ard assumed Verda created clones of Ireena, she didn't (though the fact he assumed she did means she could have if she wanted to, she later makes clones of Ard and co anyway), it's more impressive than that.

She created a device that interfered with parallel worlds, rewriting causality and fact, to summon people from parallel worlds related to Ireena, ie Ireena's child, grandchild etc. I think something like a hundred or thousand people showed up from different universes.

In another feat, Ard, Ireena and Ginny were pulled somewhere where they met the "Kid God" who stopped time, and was talking about singularities and infinite worlds, then sent Ard and co to the past. Verda of the past, referred to this God as a higher dimensional being, not yet explained in story what exactly such a being is, but i think it says something about her intellect that she could actually figure out anything about this being.

With all that, i wonder if she qualifies for being a Supergenius.

It is not quite enough to indicate that she can warp reality virtually any way that she wants with her inventions. Sorry. Extraordinary Genius is fine though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back