• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Goddamn President vs A Teen with a Dream

Eficiente said:
Return to Zero targets everything, it's better than some TK where one would have to target Valentine inside of Love Train. I have no idea how did you think it would remotely be like the physical attacks Love Train has BFRed. Even without a vulnerable Valentine inside Rt0 would still work as Casuality Manip to reverse stuff is not something that would get BFRed, as that would be an action and actions are going back, it doesn't make sense.
You are aware that RtZ won't be affecting Funny but rather the unfortune souls that it gets bfr'd to right? The Love Train stuff being an action is highly unlikely as I have already explained above.

What a massive headcanon, Love Train can't remove Casuality going back, the extent of his Probability Manip is to target misfortune and turn things into it to an unexplored scale, this wanks it up to infinity.

Why can't it? It negates misfortune according to its description and is essentially a stack of portals on top of Funny. Its wank to say GER can negate probability, BFR or bypass the Love Train when it doesn't have the range or have been shown to do so nor does Love Train fall in line with being an action.

This should make it clear:

• Misfortune=/=Anything that can be said to be misfortune
  • Misfortune=The stuff shown to be misfortune and likely some more stuff to a reasonable extent
  • Portals targetting "actions/time going back" makes no sense as portals work by having stuff going inside, process that happens forwards in time, like most things
I have no idea what that last sentence even is. The probability of something happening or not takes actions/time, if they just go back then probability can't do anything, even then Valentine recognizes things as probability and turns it into it, that is very limited and GER wouldn't even be facing any of it. GER can negate BFR as it takes time. Valentine could teleport things away instantly and GER would still have the range to deal with it. Valentine attacking and going outside of Love Train to do so is an action, then the same it happened to Diavolo will happen to him, idk what to tell you man.

Sure. Misfortune = the stuff shown to be misfortune but the same thing applies for GER's causality manipulation. GER causality manipulation can only negate stuff that it has been shown to by a reasonable extent.

Portals targetting "actions/time going back" makes no sense as portals work by having stuff going inside, process that happens forwards in time, like most things

What do you mean? GER would have to target Funny who is essentially "walled" off by stacked portals and in order to do that he would have to bypass Love Train which he has never been shown to negate something like it.

The probability...man.

I don't get what you're saying here, Love Train doesn't perform actions and GER only negates actions. GER doesn't have low multiversal range with just any negation. I was the one who originally said Funny would likely screw himself over by leaving Love Train so I don't know why you mentioned it as if I never thought about it.

>"Misfortune = the stuff shown to be misfortune but the same thing applies for GER's causality manipulation. GER causality manipulation can only negate stuff that it has been shown to by a reasonable extent."

What even is this? Turning everything back isn't going not work due to some odd power unless it specifically counters time going back, because things take time to work, because that's how reality works.

>"What do you mean? GER would have to target Funny who is essentially "walled" off by stacked portals and in order to do that he would have to bypass Love Train which he has never been shown to negate something like it."

I was quite clear, man. "GER would have to target Funny" makes as much sense as DIO having to target someone to stop time, making actions/time go back does not physically grab someone and makes it move backwards. You somehow missed the part where Valentine has to move outside of Love Train to attack, likely due to not caring at all, but even then it doesn't matter. Love Train could have 2-A durability and have portals to infinite multiverses and time going back would still mean it doing the same.

>"I don't get what you're saying here, Love Train doesn't perform an actions and GER only negates actions. GER doesn't have low multiversal range with just anything. I was the one who originally said Funny would likely screw himself over by leaving Love Train so I don't know why you mentioned it as if I never thought about it."

Again, I was quite crear. Love Train does makes actions, we both saw & were told what actions are, it's not poetic. You would need to make a CRT to claim that "Love Train doesn't perform actions", otherwise it just comes of as wank. GER doesn't need low multiversal range as Valentine isn't a small multiverse, Love Train is in the same universe as GER and thus gets affected. Ah so Valentine going outside of Love Train is also not an action? Again, you're not caring here.

>What even is this? Turning everything back isn't going not work due to some odd power unless it specifically counters time going back, because things take time to work, because that's how reality works.

GER has never negated probability manipulation nor negated something like Love Train.

>I was quite clear, man. "GER would have to target Funny" makes as much sense as DIO having to target someone to stop time, making actions/time go back does not physically grab someone and makes it move backwards. You somehow missed the part where Valentine has to move outside of Love Train to attack, likely due to not caring at all, but even then it doesn't matter. Love Train could have 2-A durability and have portals to infinite multiverses and time going back would still mean it doing the same.

You don't seem to understand that GER's causality manipulation has to reach Funny behind Love Train, something it has never been shown to negate. I don't understand why you keep thinking I don't know Funny has to leave Love Train to attack and completely vulnerable during that time, I literally said it twice now but you seem to ignore it.

>Again, I was quite crear. Love Train does makes actions, we both saw & were told what actions are, it's not poetic. You would need to make a CRT to claim that "Love Train doesn't perform actions", otherwise it just comes of as wank. GER doesn't need low multiversal range as Valentine isn't a small multiverse, Love Train is in the same universe as GER and thus gets affected. Ah so Valentine going outside of Love Train is also not an action? Again, you're not caring here.

Actually, we are told that Love Train is just a phenomenon, we know it isn't controlled by anyone or anything and its just a byproduct of the corpse being assembled, you would be hard press to call what its doing an action. What are you talking about? I never said "Valentine going outside of Love Train is also not an action" so I don't know why you even bothered saying that.

>"GER has never negated probability manipulation nor negated something like Love Train."

Basic common sense and understanding of those powers makes that nonsense.

>"You don't seem to understand that GER's causality manipulation has to reach Funny behind Love Train, something it has never been shown to negate. I don't understand why you keep thinking I don't know Funny has to leave Love Train to attack and completely vulnerable during that time, I literally said it twice now but you seem to ignore it."

You don't understand that this is not the case, which you base on nothing. Valentine has to "leave Love Train to attack", meaning that he would not "behind Love Train", you said it right there idk why this is so hard for you.

>"Actually, we are told that Love Train is just a phenomenon, we know it isn't controlled by anyone or anything and its just a byproduct of the corpse being assembled, you would be hard press to call what its doing an action."

Yet another instance of you not caring, "phenomenon" is as in "there are odd powers & stuff going on here", which has nothing to do with "action(s)" as in "everything that makes the past, present & future". There was important context you did not care to get right as much as you do not care to waste everyone's time here with walls of text, uninformed & inaccurate.

>Basic common sense and understanding of those powers makes that nonsense

Except it doesn't? GER literally has never negated probability manipulation or something like Love Train unless I missed out on a whole ark or something.

>You don't understand that this is not the case, which you base on nothing. Valentine has to "leave Love Train to attack", meaning that he would not "behind Love Train", you said it right there idk why this is so hard for you.

"Base on nothing"

I'm basing it on GER literally not being shown to do something it has never done, how is that baseless?

"you said it right there idk why this is so hard for you."

I literally said it multiple times and before you ever mentioned it or were in the thread, you can stop trying to bring it up as a gotcha for some reason as if I disagree or can't understand that Funny loses when he leaves Love Train.

>Yet another instance of you not caring, "phenomenon" is as in "there are odd powers & stuff going on here", which has nothing to do with "action(s)" as in "everything that makes the past, present & future". There was important context you did not care to get right as much as you do not care to waste everyone's time here with walls of text, uninformed & inaccurate.

Honestly I don't understand what the hell are you even talking about. I said Love Train doesn't perform actions and provided reason for it but you just went on to say nothing and attack an argument I didn't make, you were supposed to address how Love Train does indeed perform actions. I don't know why you're acting hostile for no reason, you're sounding like a dick. Before you joined in this discussion it was non-hostile, friendly and informative but talking with you has been anything but.

Uh, I dont know what is being argued for anymore but maybe secondary canon material can help us figure ot what needs to be figured out? Because I think I found a bit of helpful information as a whole.

Back