• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School wank revisions (I've long since lost all grip on reality)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the Core Element itself contains the fundamental information of a person's being such as their biology and genetic code, mind and their Soul. I think Type 1 is fine, not sure about Type 2. Depend how fundamentally on works in verse.

Btw, neutral for CM

Since the Core Element itself contains the fundamental information of a person's being such as their biology and genetic code, mind and their Soul. I think Type 1 is fine, not sure about Type 2. Depend how fundamentally on works in verse.

Btw, neutral for CM
I'll just put you as neutral.

I knew it the that there's some ability that mori will gain when you showed me that blog, but i'll wait for counter arguments since i'm not that knowledgeable, i've only have baseline knowledge that i'm not even sure i'm right with CM. And no knowledge at info shit at all.

I knew it the that there's some ability that mori will gain when you showed me that blog, but i'll wait for counter arguments since i'm not that knowledgeable, i've only have baseline knowledge that i'm not even sure i'm right with CM. And no knowledge at info shit at all.
Then should I count you as neutral, or not count you at all?

It seems really weird that such an important thing is only ever name dropped once and then never spoken about again.

I'll have to think on this one but I'm leaning towards no.

It seems really weird that such an important thing is only ever name dropped once and then never spoken about again.

This isn't really a reason to disagree with the revisions. It's more so just your personal conjecture instead of an actual argument against the proposals, and it is also incorrect, since it doesn't NEED consistent mentioning for us to deduce what it is and what it does through showings and logical reasoning.

It actually does get brought up more than you might think.

Since the core element was described as being the ‘life’ and ‘essence’ of a being, we can know what the characters are referring to when they’re talking about their ‘life.’

For example, Satan has 2 lives that he can sacrifice to keep on living, or even survive if he’s had that ‘life’ removed right from it.

We also know for instance that the 7nth master’s core element was given to Mori as it’s will was that he served as its master.

The same thing can be shown with Ilpyo and the 6th divine master, who was gifted to him in the same manner Mori was, whose core element appears as a small flame and is directly shown to manifest the entirety of the 6th master from it alone.

There is also the heavily implication of Gaia’s core element being the earth shaped structure pulled out of Gaia’s ‘heart.’ Which serves to allow Mujin to reshape the old earth into a fundamentally different structure than before, to the point where no two earths can exist at the same time as the new earth is being made out of the very ‘life’ from the old one.

I think with all this evidence, it’s enough to reasonable cite the core element being a consistent part of the series, of course without even mentioning the other direct instances of how changing the core element of a being fundamentally impacted the verse as a whole like in the cases of the two taboos being put in place for the humans and then later on the gods.

As well as later on Mujin directly breaking that binding oath using the core elements of the respective species’ as a whole.

I think with all this evidence presented it’s enough to say it’s a relatively consistent thing in the serie

Well technically we only need Ovens' agreement because he's THE GoH staff goon but he seems to be expressing some disagreements.

Anyway, if this get accept. Which Characters will get this?
I haven't figured out everyone but the ones who definitely will will include:

Mori (Supreme God), Mujin (Supreme God), 6th and 7th Owner's, and 666: Satan.

The concepts part seems acceptable to me, there seems to be a lot of debate about what kind of information type it might be, but I'm not sure either but I agree more with Fujwara regarding the information stuffs.

The concepts part seems acceptable to me, there seems to be a lot of debate about what kind of information type it might be, but I'm not sure either but I agree more with Fujwara regarding the information stuffs.
So you would be fine with "Greater Type 1 Information Manipulation" instead of "possibly Type 2"? Asking so I know what to list you down as.

Alright, after reading through everything i'm fine with Type 3 and Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, but disagree with Type 2 Information Manipulation, even as a possibly rating, Type 1 is fine however.

Will explain myself in more depth later.

Alright, after reading through everything i'm fine with Type 3 and Type 2 Conceptual Manipulation, but disagree with Type 2 Information Manipulation, even as a possibly rating, Type 1 is fine however.

Will explain myself in more depth later.
You don't really need to since I more or less understand your stance (and partially agree with it, which is the reason the possibly rating even exists).

I'll just add you under Agree with concept hax disagree with info hax.

Counted both Glassman's vote and Deceived's vote.

Votes are quite tied as of now, so I'll continue to wait for input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back