• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The God of High School Massive Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who is willing to calc the feat again?

Because Mori in base is already >> that end of the feat.

It seems like the only hard part is getting a number to use for the bodies. Once that's done it'd be easy to plug in the SA range for a solar system or inter-solar range to use for a calc.

The mid end gave us High 4-C. With multipliers in place, base Jin during Ragnarok would already be a higher end of High 4-C. Which was why the entire calc was discarded in the first place.

Aside from all the multiplier things
I agree with the OP, although it's actually missing one thing.

In Chapter 481 onwards, Satan stopped being able to regenerate from Mujin's attacks, so that's High-Mid regen neg
THIS^
I want to say that the regeneration negation comes from Satan Wings my reason are that, in all the battle the attacks that Satan made, Maitreya couldn't regenerate them, the arm, the finger. When he has shown regeneration before
Regen-0.png
Regen-0-2.png

he even regenerates from having most of his body blown up.
Regen-0-5.png
the moment he obtains Satan wings he could regenerate again and says.
" So this is the power of your wings"

(Im not saying that The wings gave Satan Regen, thats innate of him, im saying that Mubong post Wings was able to regenerate, when he couldn't be4.)

Regenerates-1.png

Regenerates-2.png

Regenerates-3.png

Negates-regen-1.png

The moment Satan attacks, Mubong chops his arm, Satan even says:
" I can't regenerate"

Negates-regen-2.png

And if you ask, why he could regen if his wings negates regeneration?(when the text says "Satan Regeneration")
he was chopped like that after Mubong consumed his heart, before Maitreya obtained his wings, it was not an attack with the wings, as Maitreya did not have the wings yet, and he could still regenerate from that.
Non-related-1.png

Non-related-2.png

Negates-regen-1.png

And if you want to know, The damage that Mubong made, Satan has not recovered from that, even if he
Was in a pocket dimension were time pass slower.
2020-09-12-12.png

He has no arms, even after training with Mori Dan.

Other Thing that should be added is that they can bypass resistance with Mandala and the thorn attack and the Tatagatha body one spawn inside you and the other makes Tatagatha's out of your skin i guess.
both Maitreya and Satan.
Mandala-bypass-resistance-1.png

Mandala-bypass-resistance-2.png

Mandala-bypass-resistance-3.png

it did not caused any harm to Yeoui
Mandala-didn-t-pierce-Yeoui.png
Thorn-attack-1.png

Thorn-attack-2.png
Tatagatha-weird-attack-1.png

Tatagatha-weird-attack-2.png
i think the Tatagatha one falls in the part of biologic manipulation i don't teally know

Also,Mubong(Maitreya) should have two keys, Post Satan wing and Pre Satan wings, since he could not negate regeneration Pre Satan Wings.

Most of that has already been covered with the regen neg and biological manipulation.

I also forgot to mention that all gods should have non-combat applicable concept and law manip since they can all create laws like the Taboo, and Mujin and the Keys (Sujin and Ilpyo) should have resistance to law manip since they can undo Taboo.

As for the multiplier bit, I guess their 4-B rating stays since we disagree on the 4-A reasoning.

How does the 4-B rating stay? What was that entire conversation about in the discussion thread where the majority agreed to get rid of the 4-B rating because the 250,000x multiplier doesn't have enough evidence and doesn't follow the wiki rules? We can't say the 4-B rating is fine now because the 4-A rating was nerfed.

Then High 4-C, likely far higher is the only way to go

Honestly, I still don't understand why the multiplier is bad? The only thing I've seen is that its too big and therefore needs to have it's own essay worth of explanation for why its valid (That's an obvious exaggeration). Like, the 250 000x doesn't contradict any levels of power, it works the exact same as other multipliers, its important part of the story at time to show Mori's training while stranded.

If the 250 000x isn't valid, then no other one should be too. Which would make a few fights quite confusing as they usually involve the multiplier technique being used.

Also Pandora Sujin should get Illusion creation as she created the illusion of the black dragon dying, when he actually didn't.

Last edited:
Honestly, I still don't understand why the multiplier is bad? The only thing I've seen is that its too big and therefore needs to have it's own essay worth of explanation for why its valid (That's an obvious exaggeration). Like, the 250 000x doesn't contradict any levels of power, it works the exact same as other multipliers, its important part of the story at time to show Mori's training while stranded.

If the 250 000x isn't valid, then no other one should be too. Which would make a few fights quite confusing as they usually involve the multiplier technique being used.

Also Pandora Sujin should get Illusion creation as she created the illusion of the black dragon dying, when he actually didn't.
Can you really jump tiers without any feats to back it up ? To me that's the main problem. A series with no 4-B feats or direct statements jumping to that tier by means of only a multiplier is iffy and would generally not be allowed on this site

Can you really jump tiers without any feats to back it up ? To me that's the main problem. A series with no 4-B feats or direct statements jumping to that tier by means of only a multiplier is iffy and would generally not be allowed on this site
If the multiplier or amp gives a great enough boost to jump to said tier (Which it does in this case) then yeah, its fine. There is nothing wrong with that, him jumping to that tier doesn't contradict the scale or anything either. Many verses have tier jumps because of multipliers.

Just because they don't have a feat in said tier they jump to doesn't make it iffy or wrong, by that logic no character can jump tiers via multipliers or amps because they don't have a feat in that tier.

Also, its not a random spike in power either, its a literally gives us how many times he gets stronger.

So are we in agreement that the 250,000x multiplier stays, or do we want to remove it?

I posed a question with the OP if everyone thought multipliers were fine, since it was keep all or yeet all.

Since we're keeping the low end multipliers and have more or less solid reasoning for the high end multipliers to remain, it should be fine to keep them. Removing the 250,000x multiplier was originally because it would have been replaced by the 4-A calc.

Mujin was using the cross, which was explicitly made with alchemy in mind.

But this reminds me that Supreme God Mujin resists law manip and should have concept manip for destroying the Taboo placed on Gods when no one else could.

Then if nobody disagrees, I will apply the revision now.

Then if nobody disagrees, I will apply the revision now.
The only few things I think that should change are:

- Arc 3 god tiers scaling to Low 4-C instead of High 5-A as Sujin was able to destroy the kings Big Bang which is Low 4-C (This Sujin was said to be sloppy comapred to her Arc 3 self) and the god tiers of Arc 3 are shown to be relative to her and stronger in Arduns/Mori's case.

- And for the Resistance to Law and Conceptual, they should also get manipulation for those as well, as The Keys and Mubong actually have to tamper or manipulate the taboo to undo it, not a passive resistance to it. (This is probably already the case, but better to make sure than not)

Sujin being stronger in Arc 3 than in Arc 4 makes no sense and even if it did, her ability is hax and wouldn't change her physical standing.

Sujin being stronger in Arc 3 than in Arc 4 makes no sense and even if it did, her ability is hax and wouldn't change her physical standing.
She didn't use her hax against the Big Bang, she just used her physical strength. Also Sujin has shown no actually training or and no actual showings of her improving between Arcs, so her becoming weaker would make sense. However, I personally don't think she got weaker or stronger than she did between Arcs at all. regardless she should still scale.

Shouldn't Satan get Regeneration Negation too for being able to cut off Mujin's finger? Mujin was able to easily regenerate from Satan cutting through the top half of his body but compliment Satan for cutting a finger that remained cut throughout the rest of their fight.

Also, angels traveling from the Moon to the Earth in a few seconds back when Mujin fused with the Tathagata is a feat that may yield higher speed results that the low tier characters would scale to.

Last edited:
I've adjusted all the pages. This can be closed now.

Shouldn't Satan get Regeneration Negation too for being able to cut off Mujin's finger? Mujin was able to easily regenerate from Satan cutting through the top half of his body but compliment Satan for cutting a finger that remained cut throughout the rest of their fight.
Satan was using Mandala at the time. I'd rather not give Satan regen neg outright, but possibly might work.

Why does every character in season 6 have at least 4-C? What exactly is the source of scaling?
A lot of the older characters could fight with the Gods and deal some form of damage in the previous season and these newer ones can take on these same characters. At least, that's what I think it is.

Why does every character in season 6 have at least 4-C? What exactly is the source of scaling?
Characters like Ilpyo, Mira, Daewi, and Mujin all retain their 4-C tier from Ragnarok. Almost everyone and their mother can fight them including Dean, Mori Dan, Dusik, Q, etc. In turn, those characters can fight other fodder characters like Mori Jung, Ahan, every Executive, and so on.

Characters like Ilpyo, Mira, Daewi, and Mujin all retain their 4-C tier from Ragnarok. Almost everyone and their mother can fight them including Dean, Mori Dan, Dusik, Q, etc. In turn, those characters can fight other fodder characters like Mori Jung, Ahan, every Executive, and so on.
Why do they have 4-C in their base state now? And this contradicts the fact that Dusik for 17 years did not train and did not get stronger to rise to 4-C. Generation X including Dean are massively below Dusik in terms of strength, and Dusik, in turn, is weaker than other members of past Six and is far weaker than Zeus, what was mentioned many times, so he can't be higher than 4-C. And this clearly contradicts the shown limits of their capabilities: Dusik lost about half his HP in an explosion that could annihilate New Korea but it took the Generation X members dozens of blows to rob him of another half of his HP before he switched to Monster Dusik mode. After that, the joint strongest attacks of Dean and Seo Bongram didn't harm Dusik at all, who, in turn, noticed that he don't feel any energy in them that older genuine masters like Taejin and Seo Hanryang had, making it clear that they are much weaker. So there can be no 4-C here. I don't understand why you ignore so many obvious things

Dusik is an ex-member of The Six who fought and beat Q multiple times and only lost once. This is the same Q that could evenly fight Mujin. The same Mujin that fought against base Mori Dan and the same Mori Dan every fodder Executive could harm before he went into his Mori Jin state.

Also, to add to the above, the Taboo was broken in Ragnarok. This Taboo prevented humans from harming the gods which means that originally, had the Taboo not been placed, humans would have had been on par with gods.

The evidence for this is everywhere. From Ilpyo stating that he feels stronger the moment R destroyed the Taboo, to Mujin non-stop spouting how human potential will rival the gods, to just the mere removal of the Taboo on select individuals allowing them to completely stomp divine entities like Angelos.

The taboo limited the abilities of all human characters. It explicitly made them unable to harm the Gods. IIRC it is one of the reasons why Jin Taejin was captured in the first place. Only monsters (King Uma, Mori Jin), former Gods (IlPyo), Alchemists (Jaesan Jeon), and certain power/item users (Mujin with the grail/cross and Sujin Lee with Pandora) could hurt the Gods

Last edited:
> Dusik is an ex-member of The Six who fought and beat Q multiple times and only lost once. This is the same Q that could evenly fight Mujin. The same Mujin that fought against base Mori Dan and the same Mori Dan every fodder Executive could harm before he went into his Mori Jin state.

Also, to add to the above, the Taboo was broken in Ragnarok. This Taboo prevented humans from harming the gods which means that originally, had the Taboo not been placed, humans would have had been on par with gods.

The evidence for this is everywhere. From Ilpyo stating that he feels stronger the moment R destroyed the Taboo, to Mujin non-stop spouting how human potential will rival the gods, to just the mere removal of the Taboo on select individuals allowing them to completely stomp divine entities like Angelos.

To your regret, nowhere has it been reliably indicated that people without taboo are equal to gods in power. Of course, old fighters became stronger after the taboo was lifted, as you said, but it has nothing to do with the growth of strength of new characters, and possible potential doesn't correspond to nowaday reality. Do you wanna say Executives are 4-C? https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/the-god-of-high-school/ep-333/viewer?title_no=66&episode_no=336 Power borrowers have become a common occurrence after the timeskip and breaking taboos alone does not make them uniquely powerful: The current world was created by Ultio (R) during the Great War. After removing all of the taboos on earthlings with his tam, power borrowers like you became 'trivially' common. We call people like you the 'post-war generation.' Every post-war guy I've met so far has one thing in common. They get this crazy idea in their heads that they're super strong. During the great war, punks like you were barely spring chickens who would have fallen even at the hands of a 'priest'.

So the taboo removal doesn't play an important role in scaling. Angelos aren't even close in strength to gods, so I don't know why you mentioned them. Would you be kind enough to say at all what is the source of 4-C scaling for everyone? Because everything comes from Dan, whose 4-C came from nowhere at all. Or is it just guesswork that goes completely against the facts provided in the manhwa? And do you prefer to close eyes to demonstrated limit of the capabilities of Dusik and Generation X, which I described above? Scaling cannot be above all in total.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back